Meanwhile

No one

Meanwhile At The Westin Hotel  In Downtown Atlanta Was The Golden State Warriors.
There was Wardell Stephen Curry jr. Stephen for short was with his wife Ayesha and his babygirl Riley . Ayesha and Stephen has been arguing all morning about Ayesha flirting with a Fan . "Really right in front of my face Ayesha." Wardell yelled . Ayesha didnt even seemed to care anymore . " Your overreacting Stephen ." She said calmly. Wardell gave her the ' really bitch ' face. So he grabbed Riley , put her jacket on and left . They both decided to walk the streets of Downtown Atlanta. A city Wardell always found chill to him. Riley was loving every minute of it jus running around. Until she got loose.

Kayla

Jaay had to go back to the arena so i decided to go walking Downtown . I love Atlanta's vibe , but New Orleans is where its at . I always take trips with Jaay back there whenever they play the Pelicans . I was walking when i saw a little girl all by herself jus standing there. So i walked up to her and I recognized her . She's Stephen Curry's daughter . Im arrested ta hugh fan of the family. "Hi , little girl are you lost ?" I asked Riley . " Yes i cant find daddy." She said starting to cry . " Dont worry ill help you ." I said picking her up . Where is her dad ? " Im a big fan of you Riley ." I said trying to make light of the incident . " Rwelly , I dont do nothing ." She said looking confused. "I Know but your pretty and one day i want daughter as pretty as you ." I said poking her nose. "Thanwk you ." She said poking my cheek causing me to smile showing my purple braces. "Your teeth are pwretty ." She said . "Thank you sweetie ." I said looking around for her dad. "Thats My Daddy ." She yelled pointing to a tall ,lightskin man. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder . He turned around surprised . First his jaw dropped and his eues focused to Riley . " Thank God Riley , You Had Me Scared To Death." He said taking her from me . She stayed slient and looked at me , i looked back at her , and her dad looked at me . " Thank you so much Miss -  . " Its Kayla But You Can Call Me Kaay  And Its No Problem ." I said Smiling . " I couldnt thank you enough Kaay . Riley what do you say . " he said . " Thank you Pretty lady ." She said causing me to smile again. I squat down to her level in my heels . " Your welcome , i told you i was a big fan of you pretty girl." I said standing up and walking away . " Umm Miss Can You Help Get Back To The Westin Hotel , I Lost Our Way ." Stephen said looking down . He looked kinda sad so i said yes. We walked to the hotel and we were in the elevator . "Again i want to thank you so very much Kayla , Ayesha wouldve killed me if i didnt find her ." He said laughing . " Oh nah we wouldnt want The Stephen Curry Dead now would we ." I said laughing while holding Riley . For Some Reason She's really attached to me . But i dont mind . We walked to his room and we walked in seeing Ayesha looking mad as hell. " Well hello there." She said . I felt so much tension so i put Riley down and stepped a few steps back . " Who are you ? " she said with a hint of attitude in her voice . " Im Kayla , i found Riley lost in the streets so i help her find her dad." I said . " Oh my god i so sorry for my attitude Kayla , i was jus worry ." She said holding her chest. " Oh No its ok , totally understandable , but its a pleasure to meet you Im A big fan of your cooking skills ." I said .
" Awe thank you , nice meeting you ., and thank you again for finding Riley ." She said . I shook my head heading out the door . " Wait , are you going to the game tonight ." Stephen asked . " Most definitely , Gotta Support." I said . "Well we will see you there." Ayesha said. " Will do ." I said leaving . Nice family