Leavin on a Jet Plane

I jump out of bed,full of even more energy than I usually am.I walk over to my suitcase and throw in a final pair of clothes and zip it up.I wave on final goodbye to my apartment and walk out the door.I make my way to the elevator and ride down to the first floor.I stroll out the door,wheeling my suitcase behind me and hop into my Porsche 9-11 (just kidding I hailed a cab).I had to take the cab all the way to Dublin because there was no airport in Athlone,where I live. I finally arrived at the airport after an hour and fifteen minutes and got out of the cab.I went into the airport and came to security.The security guard kept giving me funny looks and I was getting quite nervous.

"Excuse me,are you Jacksepticeye?"He asked looking me up and down.

"Yes I am!"I replied,beaming at him.

"My son watches you all the time,"he said,checking me with the metal dectector,"Can I get a photo?"

"Of course!" I leaned over as he took out his phone and took a picture. "Nice meeting you" I remarked as I walked away.

He gave me a friendly wave,remarking "My son will be thrilled" as I gathered my suitcase and headed towards my gate for the flight to Brighton.Along the way I passed many more fans and signed a couple autographs.One Japanese couple seemed intent of having some kind of three way.They make amazing TV shows and have awesome food but man,the Japanese can be weird sometimes.I arrived at my gate and flopped down on an open seat.

"One minutes until boarding" The PA blasts out to the small group at my gate.I grab the the handle of my suitcase and drag it towards the end of the line in front of the boarding area.A lady in front of me has her hands full with three young,shrieking children. I offer her a sympathetic smile,and put on my headphones to drown out the noise.

After about 10 minutes in line,I finally board the plane. I find my seat in the final row,right next to a balding 50-ish man.I take out the green travel pillow contained in my suitcase and wrap it around my neck. After about 5 minutes I fade off to sleep.

2 hours later, I wake up in Brighton. I blink my eyes to clear them of sleep,and stretch a bit while waiting for the plane to clear in front of me. I nod politely at the flight attendants and exit the plane, heading up the walkway to the terminal. As soon as I get into the terminal however,I hear a voice behind me.

"What's up bro?" A voice chimes out from behind me.