20

ALLEY POV

"What's this?" I asked before he could ask what I was doing on his laptop. His questioning glance changed to one of embarrassment. He looked down at the floor and shifted on his feet. This was the first time I had seen him like this and not his usual cocky self.

"I was just..arr...um..you know.." I giggled since I'm usually the awkward one.
"Well I think it's cute" I said and kissed his plump lips.

Before I knew what was happening he had picked me up and placed me on his bed. He was then on top of me. I stared up at him as he removed his shirt. He then gently ran his fingers up my thighs until he reached the hem of my dress.

He looked at me as if waiting for my for my go ahead to remove the dress. I nodded. He discarded the dress onto the floor. Not breaking the kiss he lifted me up onto his lap so that I was straddling him. He then expertly removed my bra with one hand. I can't even do that.

But now I felt very self-conscious, I know it's nothing he hasn't seen before but last time I was a lot skinnier and I barely knew him. I put my arms around my chest but he removed them almost instantly, whispering how beautiful I am.

He then began to sucked the top of my baby bump, gently scraping the soft area with his teeth and then blowing on it, satisfied by leaving a mark he moved onto kissing my collarbone.

He began to remove my underwear once he had finished. "Charlie" I moaned looking up at him for now I was lying down again.

"I know" he said with sympathy in his eyes realising I wasn't ready to have s*x again. Charlie finished kissing me and then lied on the bed beside me. He kissed me once more on the cheek and then pulled me into a hug before I knew it I was asleep.

CHARLIE POV

I woke up with Alley still in my arms. While she was sleeping I traced small circles on her, our, baby bump. Alley mumbled awake. Slowly opening her adorable eyes.

She snuggled into my chest. "You coming today?" She asked sleepily. "Huh?" I have no idea what she's on about. "Doctor"

"Oh yeah, we get to find out the gender today" Alley suddenly sat up and looked at me confused
"You want to know?"

"Well yeah"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Shouldn't it be a surprise?"

"Well knowing the gender would help us prepare for them" I stated, I really wanted to know the s*x of my baby before its born.
"Ok then" and she bent down and kissed me.

Alleys phone began to ring.
"Hey mum... I was at Charlie's...yes we shared a bed... Well I'm already pregnant... Yes I know about the doctor appointment... Sh*t.. Bye...love you too"

Alley then jumped off my bed.
"The appointment has been moved up. It's in ten minutes. We are going to be late."

"Cr*p" I got off the bed and began to get dressed. Alley just stood starring at me.
"What's wrong?"

"I can't go to the doctors in my party dress"

"Right" I went threw my drawers until I found my least manly shirt and gave it too Alley as well as a pair of jeans. The jeans were a bit big and the shirt was a bit small because of the baby but it would have to do. I ran downstairs and made Alley a slice of toast before running out of the house.

__________________________________

A/N
Loving all the comments! You guys are amazing!