Imagine #2 - Jack Johnson

Imagine This

You hear the birds chirp their morning chimes and you wake up to see the familiar background of the apartment you and Jack J had rented a few days ago.

You decided to start getting up and tried your best to get up without waking the blonde rapper but as usual; he caught you.

You stop trying to get out of bed and wait for what's to come next. The spot next to you begins to sink as you feel Jack roll closer, as he's half asleep he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close to his chest.

You feel him lay his head on top of your shoulder and you lay there for a few minutes only hearing his soft warm breaths on your neck. He starts to mumble in his raspy morning voice,

"Babe, what time is it?"

You quickly move over to the bedside table and check the clock, 7:30.

"7:30" you say.

Suddenly you feel a slight push and saw Jack jump off the bed, you had a confused look on your face.

"Shit! We got to go get ready for Digi y/n. Event starts at 9:45!"

Your eyes widen in shock as you realized you had also forgotten, you race off the bed and start getting ready with Jack doing the same.

*Later at Digifest*

You're backstage watching both Jacks perform Wildlife and Groove in front of a crowd of thousands.

You're amazed with how much support and love from the fans both Jacks have gotten throughout the years of producing music and Vine.

After the two finished performing the two songs, Johnson calls you out unexpected.

Anxiety shoots through you as you're always worried about the feedback the fans may give you.

You walk out onto the stage and the fans start screaming with joy. A few days ago you and Jack had confirmed the rumours going around of you two being together on instagram and twitter, the response was overwhelming. You two were just glad everyone was okay with the fact of the two of you being a thing.

Still confused, the two Jacks start performing Like That and you become completely worried about what you were supposed to do while they performed.

Stand there? No, too awkward. Start dancing with them? No, too shy of a person. Um help? You thought.

As they continued performing, it wasnt at all as you thought it would be. It wasnt awkward, both Jacks involved you into the song and the fans enjoyed it.

As the song ended you caught Jack G throw a wink over to Johnson and yet again, you're confused with what's going on.

Johnson begins to walk over to you and grabs you by the waist with his microphone still in his hand. With an audience still here, you begin to feel your cheeks heat up instantly. The crowd began to scream for those who shipped you and Jack.

You looked up to Jack and he smiled, you suddenly knew exactly what he was planning on doing and quickly Jack leans in and kisses you.

The crowd was louder than ever, after the quick kiss Gilinsky came over and dragged the two of us off stage.

"Ha, sorry about that. Hope your anxiety didn't kick in." Jack J said while running his hand through his hair awkwardly.

"Oh um no I'm fine." You said looking down blushing.

Jack lifts your head up with his finger and intertwines your hand with his free hand and leans in to your ear,

"I love you. You know that right?"

You feel your cheeks fire up again. Speechless, you nod.

Even after a few months of dating Jack and announcing it to the fans just a few days ago, every single time Jack says those same three words over and over again you still can't manage but to blush entirely.

You never thought to be in the arms of the boy you've loved for many many years. Jack Edward Johnson couldn't have meant more to you, he's your world, your everything.

---

Credits
Written By: Michelle
Edited By: Michelle
Posted On: @ImagineJohnson IG acc

-----

Quick Legend
Y/N: Your Name

-----

Author's Note

Hey guys! So this is the second imagine that we've posted on our IG acc (@ImagineJohnson).

When I posted this onto IG, a thing popped up saying, "Caption Too Long" or something like that and that was my first ever experience with that omg. XD

Check the comment section for the rest of it if you're reading our imagines from IG's POV. Here, you're fine either way so.. lel. :P

Again, you should go leave Gurleen's Wattpad acc a follow while you're here (@gks521 )!

Hope you enjoyed my imagine! The background story of this imagine was actually from a horoscope post on IG haha, it was like, "Hot Nicknames For The Signs" or something and as for me, I got "Babe *Has To Be Said In A Raspy Morning Voice*" (Libra teehee) so that's how this imagine came. :D
- Michelle