Chapter 21

I wake up around 4 in the morning to pack and say goodbye to my friends. There was not much to pack any ways so it only took me about 5 min to gather my things. I walked over to my desk to write letters to all my friends.
Dear Kyile and Emily ,
You  guys have been such a great friends during the time I have spent with you guys. Call me.
Sophie

Dear Carter,
I'll miss you and keep out of trouble. Please keep in touch. Tell me brother that I'll see him soon.

Love
Sophie

Dear Prince Austin,
Thank you for having me in your selection it has been such a great experience. I hope you'll find the perfect girl. Give this necklace to someone special and dear to you.

Sophie

I slipped off my necklace and put it in a envelope. I put on some of my athletic shorts with a tank top and a light jacket. I the letters to a guard and told him to deliver it to them after I left. I walked down the halls one last time until I found myself at the big wooden doors that I once entered in. I will miss this place I whispered to myself then stepped out of the castle and graceful jogged down the steps into the limo. Once I got in I finally let a tear slip while I look back at the palace. It seems like it was only a dream now.

--------------

A/N
so I finally updated. Not a very long update but I felt I shouldn't leave y'all hanging any longer. I'm sorry I haven't updated. I have been having lots of tennis and then I start high school this year so yah. Well that's about it. Thank you for sticking with my book

Kaley