Chapter 14

I was heart broken I thought Austin loved me... He kissed me and I opened up to him I guess I was wrong.
"Austin" is all I could choke out.
Emily faced turned read with anger. She was getting up i bet to go to talk Austin but I grabbed her hand
"Please stay I need my friends" I say still crying
Emily sat back down a hugged me.
"What happened just go slow okay" said Kylie in a light voice
"I was crying because of my mom, I thought Austin could help so when I went to find him he was sticking his tong down Kennedy's throat and grabbing her leg that's when I went to find you guys... I thought I loved him..." I said trying to hold it together but burst out into tears again.
Then I noticed someone came to the balcony. Emily stood up with anger. Austin.
"Hey... What happened" said Austin trying to rush over to me but Emily stopped him.
"No" she said
"What!?" He said
"Go now" Emily said pushing him out the door.
"But... What can I do to help Sophie" he said concerned
"You've done enough" she said
"What are you talking about" he said so oblivious
I chipped in this time
"Austin just go okay" I said in a light voice
austin turned his focus to me "what did I do" I he said
I did a hard laugh
"What haven't you done... I glued my heart together for you... But you broke it" I said water filling up to my eyes again "Austin just leave" I said tears flowing down my eyes. Emily pushed him out the door she went with him probably to explain.
It was a glass window. Emily told him what happened. When she said I was looking for him. He smiled. But then she finished the story. His smile fell. "She saw that" he asked Emily. She just shook her head yes.
"Austin you need to go" Emily said
"No... I'm not leaving her" he said looking at me
"Austin go NOW" Emily said he looked at me one more time then left.
He was gone.
Then my friend came back over. I don't know what I would do with out them
---------
It's been 1 week and I haven't talked to Austin once. He tried to talk to me and make eye contact but I wasn't going to allow it.
I was about to go talk to Kylie. When a alarm went off. Rebels.
I started running... Where is this safe room.
All the selected were gone besides for Kennedy. I hate her but I'm not going to let her die. I went into her room. "Follow me" I screamed over the alarm.
She quickly ran with me until I see a guard he opens a door from the wall that's the safe room. I rushed over there
"Kennedy go" I said
I was about to close the door when I saw a rebel I had to lead them away from the safe room. Before I could run out of the safe room Kennedy stopped me "thank you" she said actually sincerely. I smiled at her then I went back up to the door after the royal safe room is closed it is locked. I saw a rebel coming this is it. I closed it and I heard it locked.
I started running the other direction. The rebel started following me. All of the sudden someone swept me off my feet and cared me bridal style. It was Austin, what was he doing out here I thought he was in the safe room. He pressed a button and a door opened. He carried me inside and shut the door.
Then I saw blood was running down his white shirt
"Austin your hurt" I said
"It's nothin don't worry about it" he said but I was already up and finding some supplies he has a cut on the shoulder it wasn't to bad. I was cleaning it and when I was done I wrapped it in cloth.
"I thought you were in the safe room, I locked you and the selected in there so no one could find you guys" I said tears building up in my eyes.
"But I was never in the safe room I was looking for you" he said "I'm so sorry Sophie" he said
"I know you our and I forgive you" I said and tears starting to run down my face. He wiped them off.
"I love you Sophie and I would do anything for you" he said and then are lips touched his kiss was so passionate. I think I pulled away.
"Austin I think I love you to" I said as we kissed again. We laid down on a cot. I was laying on his good shoulder.
"Austin I'm tired" I say while yawning he kissed my head
"Goodnight my love" he said
I soon drifted off to sleep.
--------
A/N
I hope you liked this chapter... Please vote and comment I would love to know what you guys think!!