Chapter 5

------Dylan's P.O.V------

i woke up on the kitchen floor. how did i get here? suddenly the memory of the dreams, i mean nightmares rushed back to me. liam hadn't wanted to talk to me. i let out a wail as the tears came back. obviously waking niall up. "you know what we are going to do something about this," he demanded. "i'm going to get starbucks for breakfast then we are going to liam's place and forcing him to sort things out with you." before i had a chance to argue he was gone on his way to starbucks. i sighed guess i better get ready.

i walk upstairs and grab my navy blue sundress plus my navy blue snapback and get changed. i change into the dress, pull my hair into a high ponytail and then put on my snapback. i apply a quick layer of lip gloss and before i had time to put on any other makeup i heard the door open downstairs.

"breakfast is here," niall calls. i race downstairs and grab the food from him. we both settle down at the kitchen table and dig in. i was a little hurt that he forgot my coffee but oh well i'll survive without it. after eating niall went upstairs and quickly got ready as i waited on the couch.

when he was done we got into the car and drove to liam's. i didn't feel nervous until we pulled up into his driveway. suddenly i felt like i was going to hurl. we walked up to the front door hand in hand and rang the doorbell. liam opened the door and his smile turned into a shocked look. "dylan?"

A/N: sorry it's short but oh well live with it! lol sorryy thats all cyaaa guiizzee