Chapter 1

-----Dylan's P.O.V----

"i do," i chimed. "you may kiss the bride," the priest said smiling.

i woke up with a huge smile on my face. just a week and a half away is me and niall's wedding. i looked over to see my wonderful husband to be lying in bed sleeping happily. "niall," i whispered. "niall," i said a bit louder. "NIALL," i screamed. "i'm up i'm up," he mumbled. god his morning voice was sexy. "make me breakfast," i pleaded. "fine," he mumbled. "what do you want," he asked. "pancakes (A/N: pancakes heeehee) and bacon," i screamed as he got out of bed. "okay," he said walking away.

"breakfast is ready," niall called half an hour later. "yay i'm coming," i called skipping down the stairs. niall was wearing the kiss the cook apron i got him. i gave him a quick kiss and sat down to eat.

"breakfast was great babe," i said when i finished. "glad you thought so," he replied getting up to help me with the dishes. "so who's coming to the wedding," he questioned. "everyone we invited except," i started "liam," niall finished for me. i nodded. liam hadn't declined the invite he just hadn't accepted it. besides that the girls are all coming sophie who was the bride of honour, tiffany, nicole and selena who were my brides maids plus jae. then the boys zayn, harry and louis. plus close family so niall's brother who was the best man and his parents plus my parents. my real ones not rein. i sighed thinking about the mother who raised me all my life and was now gone and would never see me get married. suddenly i started crying. niall wrapped me up in a big hug and rocked me back and forth.

after calming down i went upstairs and got ready for work. i pulled my hair into a high ponytail and put on a pink tank top with a lace shirt over top and blue jeans. i grabbed my cowboy boots and headed out the door. "cya after work babe," i called shutting the door. i worked as a teacher's assistant at a middle school. it was terrible pay but it helped pay the bills and i only worked 8 hours 3 times a week so all and all it was fine.

i got to work and helped the teacher i work with Ms.Moore (A/N: my actual french teacher heehee) set up. she was an awesome person to work with she was so nice. the first student Rebecca came in. she was the student who is always early for class, always hand in homework on time, gets straight A's ect. "you look nice today mrs.horan," she said when she sat down. "thank you becca," i said with a smile. "yea if you consider looking like a slut nice," i voice from behind me said. i turned around and saw Ben. he was the class jerk ucks he really gets on my nerve. "you don't say that about teachers would you like to go to the office," ms.moore said sternly. that shut him up. after an average day at work minus that fact i was called a slut by a sixth grader i headed home.

i got home and niall wasn't there. there was a note on the counter. i picked it up and read it aloud.

"sorry i can't be here when you get home i went out with Harry, Louis and Zayn. Hope you understand. Love niall xxx"

i sighed course he's not here. he's never here when i get home from work. i changed into my irish flag onesie that niall got me for my birthday last year even though i'm not irish i still love it because it reminds me of niall when he's not around like right now. i slumped down on the couch turned on the t.v. and slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/N: IT'S BACK! lol okay so yaaa here's the sequel for liam's secret sister and uhm yea. hope you liked chapter one uhm cyaaa!