Chapter 1: The Unexpected Somebody (EDITED)

This Chapter Is Dedicated To @notanotherkatycat ! Love Youuuu ! ♥

 [Kaitelyn's POV]

I’m Here In My Room, Scrolling To My Twitter Using My Laptop. I Don’t Have My Phone Yet, So Yeah It’s Just Me And My Laptop For Now. Im Always Listening To Katy Perry. I’m Really Addicted, No Obsessed, No Dedicated, No Crazy. Well, You Can Classify Me All Of The Above. Wait, Have I Introduced Myself? No? Oh How Rude Of Me.

I’m Kaitelyn Elizabeth Perry Hudson.Yeah I Know, I Know. I Have The Same Last Name With Katy. But, But We’re Not Related.Well, Maybe In The Last Name But Yeah. I’m Seven Years Old. I Have A Dirty-Blonde Hair Color, My Hair Is Long And Curly At The Bottom. I Am Currently Living With My Aunt Here In Santa Barbara California.She Said That My Mom Was Her Relative. But I Didn’t Care. As Long As I Have My Aunt, I’m Ok. But  I Really Want To Meet My Mom. Who Knows? I Might Meet Her Someday But I Can’t Wait For That Day. I Can’t Wait To Hug Her Really Tight And Kiss Her So Much!

Okay. Enough With That. I Think I Introduced Myself Really Well. Now I’m Scrolling To Katy Perry’s Site And looking At Her Tour Dates. ([A/N] It’s the California Dreams Tour.) And I Saw Santa Barbara California ! OH MY GOD! I Have To Tell This To My Aunt ! So I Quickly Ran Downstairs And Said It To My Aunt. She Didnt Agree To It. Because She Doesnt Afford The Tickets. I Understand It Though, We're Not That Rich. Besides, I Can Watch Videos Of Her Performing On Youtube.

Minutes Passed, I Was Still Standing Infront Of My Aunt. So I Decided To Go On For A Walk To My Favorite Park.

I Was In My Favorite Spot In The Park. In The Swings. This Is Where My Mom And I Last Saw Each Other. I Was 2 When She Left Me With My Aunt. My Aunt Told Me That, So That Is It.

I Didnt Know That I Was Already Crying.It Was Already Dark So I Started To Head Home.

As I Walk Inside The House, I Heard My Aunt Talking To Someone In The Kitchen.

And I Couldnt Believe What I Have Just Saw In My Kitchen.

IT WAS.

[A/N]

Guys ! Here's The Edited Chapter! I Really Changed It Alot! So Yeah . Im Going To Edit The Next Chapter! So Yeah! Hope You Like The Edited Chapter!