chapter 1

Toby's pov
I walked into my cabin, throwing my goggles off in the process. Blood and mud caked my boots and my clothes. I set my hatchets down on the coffee table in front of the couch.
The cabin was small. Only a couch, a chair, a coffee table (as mentioned),a fridge, and a tv. No bathroom. Lucky for me, no one comes in these woods. There's a lake nearby so I take my bathes there.
I took a water out of the fridge and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and put on black butler. I smiled as the scene were sebby teaches ciel to dance came on. I sighed looking down at a picture of me and my old boyfriend, Timothy.
I had left him behind after I killed my father. We were very close until the crash. After that I pushed everyone away, including him.
I sighed in discomfort. I felt...paranoid? I felt as if someone's watching me. I looked around me, but no one was there that I could see.

Tim's pov

I watched Toby carefully, noting every move he made. how I know his name? Well, he was my old boyfriend. We were really close, until he and his sis got into a car accident. She died, but thankfully he survived. Then he disappeared when he killed his father. I don't blame him, his father was an ass hole. After that I ran away to find him. Yep, that's how much I love him.
Now I work for slender man. He sent me on a mission to capture Toby and bring him back to the mansion so he can become a proxy. I couldn't thank him enough!
Toby looked around, probably getting paranoid. He got up and walked out of the cabin and to the lake. I followed making sure to make no noise. We reached the lake and he started to strip his cloths off. A few moments later, all he had was his boxers on.

Tobys pov

I jumped in the lake and started to swim. I dived down and touched the bottom. I stood up and started to walk back to shore. I tripped when I was only a few feet from the shore. My vision blurred until all I saw was black.

-hi, author speaking. (Yes, I'm aware that was dumb) I know this was pretty crappy, but I hope ya liked it. <3