Chapter 6 Revelations pt2

Start from the beginning

“Although, I’ve also heard that Nickolas is the prince’s secret lover. Which would be absurd if his brother was the prince.” Gemma added also confused.

“Ewww.” Lydia added causing Kaydence to giggle.

“You’re right this is absurd, we need to find proof. Somehow.” Kaydence sat back up and the remembered she was to meet with Stephen this evening.

“Argon has keys to every room in this building. On the map there’s a Repository in the basement. Maybe we could find something in the archives, newspaper articles, recordings. There has to be something.” Gemma added causing Kaydence to leap up in excitement.

That was a perfect idea, Kaydence and the girls could sneak into there and they would find something- anything at all was better than mere rumors.

“Alright, we’ll do it tomorrow.” Kaydence grinned firmly.

“I start my training tomorrow with Aries.” Lydia shrugged apologetically.

“I have Stephen tomorrow as well.” Gemma added, leaving only Kaydence.

“Mine’s tonight.” Kaydence pouted.

“Lydia and I can do it this evening while you’re out and we can give you the down low tomorrow during the day. You can’t risk another misdemeanor of some sort.” Gemma pointed out, realizing that Kaydence might get sent home if they get caught- especially after already having been spoken to by the prince.

“Deal.” Kaydence wanted to be there when they went but perhaps it would be better for the two of them to go and Kaydence in the meantime could try and get information from Stephen.

*****

It was almost time to meet up with Stephen and with little idea of what they were going to do or what she should even wear she decided to roam through her closet. Pulling out a pair of jean pants that looked far too small to be pants, she found it placed with a black lace shirt with straps. Again, something else that looked like it was too small for her, she put them on and strangely enough the material stretched enough for her to get in it. Nothing in the note said that this evening would be formal so she took that as dress how you please. The clothes were tight forming, you could see every curve and bump and Kaydence wasn’t sure how she felt about it. Although, it wasn’t like she hadn’t been much more exposed lately. This time she would be sure to keep undergarments on.

“Hair.....up or down?” She consulted the mirror as Aries stood in the entrance of her door that she hadn’t realized was slightly open.

“Down.” Aries added as he walked into the room.

Jumping from the surprise she then, rolled her eyes. “Don’t you have a poor girl’s sexual spirit to break?” Kaydence teased as she shook her hair free.

“Of course, although I wanted to come wish you good luck. If Stephen gives you the option of where you should go tonight, tell him you want to go to the club.” Aries added as he went to sit on the chair next to Kaydence as she fussed with her hair brush.