Chapter 20: Telling the family.

Violetta's POV

Last night was amazing all round from me becoming soon-to-be Mrs Vargas to the bedroom- which lasted for hours. You know it's now been over 2 months since I had the miscarriage and that means I can get pregnant again and I'm pretty sure we didn't use protection last night. Last time I caught on first time so who says it couldn't happen again; I really hope I am I just want to become a mother. Anyway I'll buy some tests later after I've been to my dad's to tell him and Angie and then to Leon's parents. We're also planning a big party for tomorrow night to tell everyone else. I'm so excited.

Time skip to German's house.

Leon's POV

We are currently on our way to German and Angie's house to tell them about the engagement. I am really nervous like I know German has always pretty much accepted our relationship and we've been together for 5 years but getting married is a big step and it's showing your commitment that you want to spend the rest of your life with the other person, the one. I know Violetta is my one and that, that is exactly what I want to do and I'm pretty sure she feels the same.

We entered the house to be greeted pleasantly as always.

Vilu: Hi Angie, how are you?

Angie: Good what about you two.

She said with a wide grin, I think she sort of knows what's coming after our little talk yesterday.

Vilu: Brilliant.

I just nod.

Angie: Good to hear.

Vilu: Where is everyone?

Angie: Olga's out shopping German's in the office with Ramallo and I've just managed to get Isla off for her nap. So actually it's nice to have some company.

We both smile as we sit down and I casually put my arm around Vilu.

Vilu: Out of interest, how long will Dad be it's just we've got some news to tell you and we want to tell you together.

Angie: Why don't you go ask him, I'm sure he wouldn't mind?

Vilu: Okay.

She got up and left towards the office then Angie asked me...

Angie: Did you ask her what I think you did?

Leon: Well, I'm thinking yes!

I said with a huge grin

Angie: And by you both being here now I'm guessing the answer was yes.

I just nodded and smirked.

Violetta's POV

I went to my dad's office and knocked gently on the door hoping not to disturb anything too important.

German: Come in... Oh Hey Vilu.

Vilu: Hi Dad I was just wondering when you'd be free to come out.

German: Now I think's fine.

He said as he looked over to Ramallo who nodded back he got up and casually talked as we walked to the living room and sat on the sofa.

Angie: So what do you want to tell us?

German: Oh, so you've got news and that's why you're here.

Vilu: Yes, we have.

I smile over to Leon before he signalled me to say it.

Vilu: We're engaged.

Angie: Congratulations you two, I'm very looking forward to the wedding.

I turned to my Dad before he had chance to speak.

Vilu: Dad, what do you think?

German: I am honestly very happy for you both and I di trust Leon to look after you it just made me realise how you really are grown up now.

We then both hugged for a while like we used to.

Vilu: Thanks for being happy and supporting us. You know there was a time 5 years ago I imagined all these life events were going to be the most difficult thing in the world, because of you.

German: Thanks, but this lady right here is the whole reason all that changed for the better.

He then turned and held Angie whilst kissing her head me and Leon just laughed thinking how we could be just like that soon; that thought makes me really happy.

Angie: When you telling everyone else.

Leon: Tomorrow night, we're having a sort of engagement party which of course everyone here's invited to and so is my parents; we're going after here to tell them.

German: Tell you what, have the party here we'll arrange everything just tell people to be here by 6.

Vilu: Thanks Dad that'll be great.

Angie: And of course don't worry about getting back home, because you can stay the night here.

Leon: Thanks so much anyway be better get going bye.

Time skip to that night.

Today went really well. Leon's parents were also really happy for us and we are all really forward to tomorrow night. On the way back we called at the shop and I discretely bought a load of tests so even if it's negative I don't have to secretly buy one every time you know. Unfortunately this one was negative but I reckon it'll happen again tomorrow night after the party so maybe and hopefully then.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and there was a little bit of Germangie for alexia_1_2 and I promise there will be more and I'll make a storyline for them as the current one I'm planning I don't think would be that good with them.

Lucy xx

�������5#@��