My Only Sunshine

" Yu Onii-chan! Yu Onii-chan!"

The Asian man drifted his eyes off the inked pages of his paper work, turning to the adorable little munchkin running over to him with such a bright beam on his face. Allen's silver eyes sparkled with what seems to be delight, as if the youth wanted something from him. Yu turned his full attention onto the sprout and reached over to ruffle his hair, earning himself a cute little whine from the ivory haired boy, followed by a pout. How cute... Yu thought, giving an acute smile.

" Yu-nii!" Allen bounced, unable to conceal his excitement. The sight only made Yu's smile grow a little wider. A soft sigh passes his lip and he leaned back in his chair, clearly amused. Yu was quite glad he pulled away from those wretched pieces of tree... He was starting to get a headache because of it but Allen always seems to be the cure to his stress.

" What is it, you little bundle of energy?" He asked.

Allen smiled, opening his mouth to speak. " I made a song!" said the ivory haired child, hugging his his giant plush who he dubbed as Timcanpy. It felt like a blast of light was being shot into Yu's face. Did someone give him too much sugar? At least he hoped not...

Kanda raised a brow. " Is that so?"

The boy gave a nod. " Yeah! I made a song and I wanted Yu-nii to hear it." Kanda gave a nod in acknowledgement, urging Allen to begin. Allen took a deep inhale and began...

Yu is my sunshine~

My only sunshine.

You make me happy

When skies are gray.

And do you know how much I love you?

So please don't take, My Yu-nii away...

Yu could feel a blush coming up his face, a hand placed over his mouth in attempt to cover his embarrassment along with the red fluid trickling down his nose. Dear lord... That was fucking adorable, no matter how flattering it was. Allen tipped his head up to gaze at the elder, shooting an invisible arrow through Yu's microscoptic heart, ( Yes. Yes, he has one. We all established that in the previous chapters. ) almost giving him a heart attack. CALL MY MEDIC!

" That was quite... Flattering, dare I say." Stated the Asian man as he pulled out a tissue and wiped his nose. " Very creative and original." and hella cute....

Allen beamed, tackling Yu into a tight embrace. " I love you, Yu-nii!"

Yu sighed, stroking his hair gently as he sniffled. A little bit of tear brimming the corner of his eyes. " Yeah. Love you too, Moyashi."

" IT'S ALLEN!"

And since that day, Yu's heart grew an inch bigger...

(( Sorry if this chapter seemed a bit too short. I was trying to make it as quick and professionally as possible, seeing as ideas will immediately leave my brain if I wait too long. Also, considering that it's half past one in the morning, I am tired. I hope this was enough to keep you entertained. Realizing that the entire thing was just 300+ words and so here I am, adding more to make it look like it was my full effort. I am sincerely sorry for not updating recently. You know my excuses if you have read my previous chapters. It's August, might as well make it worth a while. I'm heading to high school this school year. :D Bracing it as a freshman.

Randomly got inspire just singing the song my friend created. Not quite her work but she made her own DGM parody of it. So I thank her for making it and implanting it into my brain. Credits to moyashibutterfingers. Go follow her on instagram. She makes really wonderful content and is a wonderful friend. Thank you all for supporting me and waiting for my next update. I can't believe you guy even have the patience to wait. O.O Thank you, though. I do really appreciate the support despite how I give you such shitty work like this.......... I need to read more.

Once again, thank you so much for the support. Heck, for even reading this. Every read earns a big thanks from mun. If it weren't for all of you... despite how bad I am with keeping a schedule, I wouldn't be so proud of how I am today. It's not all about the views and the comments. I just want to write about something you guys would enjoy. AH! Hoshino is back! consider this chapter as a return of DGM. :D Thank you so much! Honestly! Have a good day, my wonderful readers!))

~ Kuro Mun