.02

Harry woke up entangled in his bed sheets which he forces himself to get out of everyday, after countless times of asking God 'why me', especially since today was going to be very busy preparing for tonight.

He heads downstairs shirtless with a pair of plaid pajama bottoms, still feeling a bit drowsy, to see his boys eating some cereal on the couch.

He opens his mouth and goes to question it, but decides not to. He continues to mumble to himself while walking to get a bowl and joins them not saying a word and giving a small nod.

---

"So I'm thinking pool party theme!" Niall exclaims throwing his hands in wide motion in front of him accidently smacking Zayn with the broom in his hands.

The guys were in process of at least starting to clean and forming the house presentable enough.

"oow!" Zayn sulks shuffling a few feet away from Irish lad rubbing his eye, afraid of what else the blond child is capable of doing with that broom.

"Whoops! sorry.." Niall covered his mouth in awe offering him an apologetic look before going back to explaining his idea.

"no wait, actually that sounds like a good idea, it can be similar to those parties people have in the commercials, like the Coke one." Harry smiled suggesting as it would actually be kinda fun.

Zayn shaking his head chuckling, "Um helloo? Keywords: 'sounds like', we can't pull that off legitimatly, do know that those are staged right? Coke really doesn't bring 'The Life of the Party' out of people" motioning air quotes with his fingers, grabing his towel rag again.

Harry pouts going back to picking up some random trash off the ground. He then starts to mumble how wrong and mildly stupid Zayn is sometimes. 

"Staged partied. Not being the life of the party my ass" he mocks grumbling quietly.

"Well I'm going to go pick up some drinks and other small things for the party, Do you guys mind staying to clean a bit more?" Harry inquires stopping in his tracks facing the boys.

"Nah it's fine, go ahead" Niall smiles waving him off before turning around once again to go grab a dust pan.
Harry nods in response; heading out and closing the door behind him.
---

"Fooking hell!" Louis yells throwing his control down seeing as Liam just won first place in Mario Kart.

"HA.HA." Liam shouts in victory pointing to the screen, he looked like a little kid who just won a stuffed animal in the claw machine.

The two boys were just sitting in their living room on the floor in front of the tv playing video games, when Liam's phone goes off; he turns his attention to his lockscreen notifications and grabs it seeing as it's from Zayn.  He goes to text back while Louis picks a new location to race.

Zayn: Hey Li! Just letting you know the party will be at 3:00pm x

Liam's smile grows at the text before replying.

Liam: Alright, thanks Z (: See you guys laterrr

He puts his phone beside him before grabbing his controller grunting at where Louis picked to race next.

"Louis! You know I can never win at this course."

"That's right Liam, use that big brain of your and figure out why" He smirks poking Liam's head before the lights go green to start.

After two rounds, Louis checks the time realizing he has somewhere to be.

"I got to be a Florencia's Soup Kitchen in a bit, Last time I told her I'd help volunteer" He tells Liam as he gets up and grabs his skateboard.

Walking out, he hears Liam shout that the party is at 3, he checks his watching and decides there is enough time left before.  It is only 1:27, so he decides to help out for an hour.

He rides along the sidewalk to a small building on the side and slightly grins at the toasty home, loving scent as he walks in.

"Is that you Louis?" a small elderly women speaks out coming from the small kitchen wiping her small rumpled hands on a piece of cloth tied around her waist.

"Afternoon, Florencia" Louis answered giving a warm side smile before approaching her with open arms. 

She wore a white (now faint) almost worn out apron, with her ash colored hair, tied back in a neat bun with a few baby hairs poking out.

She looked tired in all honesty, dark circles under, but still full of life in those hazel eyes of hers.

Setting up the daily food choice board about the stand, she scoffs at the sight of Louis' board against the wall before shaking her head waving at it.

"You and your little contraption on wheels, míjo"

"It's environmental friendly" Louis giggles sheepishly putting on an apron.  He greet the incoming guests with a beaming face while pouring some food on their plate as they pass by inside.

"Thank you" an elder man spoke grabbing his steaming bowl, he was dressed in three garments of clothing and a quite beatened up blue beaning. He grew a scruffy beard and carried a small sachel with him.

"Of course" Louis responded with a soft look as the man walked away.

"Soo, have you met anyone special yet?" Florencia teases at Louis handing a plate to an older women across the table.

"Florrr" Louis whines feeling his cheeks heat up. "I'm actually going to a party later today"

"Oo get some, but not too much porque Jesus is watching" Florencia jokes as they break into small laughter.

After the place fills up a bit and everyone is busy eating, Louis takes a small break pulling out his phone seeing as Liam has called him, many times. He dials back and hears a small beep.

"Boy! where are you?" Liam answers.

"Well hello to you too" Louis snaps.

"shut up - sorry - um hello, now where are you?! The party is starting in a bit" Liam sighs and closes his eyes as Louis is starting to sass him again.

"I told you, I'm at Flor's. I'll be out in a few, just making sure we didn't miss anyone." Louis replies setting his phone on his shoulder, untieing his apron.

"Aw little Lou does have a sweet heart deep, deep - deep , inside his non-existent soul, how lovely, I rarely see this side" Liam smirks taunting him, "or if I'll ever see it again" he adds mumbling.

"Well I'll never see that rascle bald head of yours again,  but aye who's complaining" Louis says back throwing the apron on the counter and grabbing a hold of his phone.

"It was one time!" Liam cries before murmuring how mean Louis is.

"I love you too Hun, see you soon" Louis responds in a silly tome before hanging up and going back to help clean up.