"DOCS' THE LUNA IS THE SAME WAY AS ALPHA! Cain is trying to keeping her from dying right now!" Jack screamed. No, not Ace. I can't lose her too.

Come on dude....let's rest for a while and meet Ace there....in our...dreams... Ryder said falling into the blackness and taking me with him.

I woke up in an empty white room. I looked round the room and saw Ryder beside me. He was looking straight ahead and growling. I looked forward and saw Ace and her fox hissing and growling right back at him. "You betrayed us!" Ace screamed.

"I did what I thought was right!"

"YOU DID WHAT THAT BARBIE DOLL TOLD YOU! YOU TOLD US THAT YOU LOVED US! YOU LIED INSTEAD OF REJECTING US!"

I saw a mirroring image of me appear beside Ryder, except he looked furious. He started screaming, "YOU'RE RIGHT! WE LIED BECAUSE WE HATE YOU AND WE'RE CALLING OFF THE WEDDING! I TYLER MICHAEL HAMILTON REJECT YOU ACE SILVERBLOOD, AS MY MATE, LOVER, LUNA, AND FRIEND!"

"AND I ANGELIQUE LILIANA-EVANGELINA SILVERBLOOD ACCEPT YOUR REJECTION!"

Cain's POV

I took my hands from over Michael and gasped.

'Cain go back into the future, except in Ace's eyes, and see what led to this.' my wolf, Josh told me.

I put my hand over Ace's heart and went to what I was told to look for.

Ace's POV

I woke up on the floor of a club. I saw a mirroring image of me walking over to a guard. 'This looks nice, now, where's Michael?' She walked over to the VIP Private rooms and saw a guard. "Is my fiancé Michael in there?" She asked curiously. "If you are Ace, then I was told to tell you that he'll be busy all night tonight and tomorrow night." He said to her. I smirked when she grabbed his throat and pushed him against the wall, "Look now, you will let me in that room. Busy or not I don't care because I am his fiancé and couples that are engaged do not keep secrets from each other, do you understand me." She let him go and started crying. Oh my gosh, she is a wimp. She doesn't even know what she's doing! That's not how I get what I want!

She looked up at him, "I'm sorry, I'm just scared that he might be cheating on me with some girl he found in a strip club or whatever. Have you ever been in love sir?"

The guards' face softened up, "Yea. I was like you once. My fiancé cheated on me too, on the day before our wedding. She said that mates shouldn't get married just because their mates or madly in love. She told me that it's all just an illusion, and at the end she rejected me." She walked up to him and gave him a hug then stepped back, "You looked like you needed a hug. I only came because I kept feeling him with some woman, and it just, hurts badly deep in my heart." What. Ever.

"I'm sorry for causing you all of this trouble, you can pass." The guard said to her. I smirked when he let me through, "He'll have to die for making me wait. Father said that I could kill anyone I want or let them suffer the pain and wrath of me." Really? That's...that's just plain unnessicery. I mean, what did the guy do!!!!

She put on a sad face and walked in to find Michael sleeping with another girl. When he saw me he started stuttering, "I-I didn't mean too. Please Ace I couldn't leave her. She's...pregnant with my child." She walked over to her and grabbed her wrist then squatted down to her belly, "May I?" She smirked as she quickly nodded her head. She dragged her sharp finger nail cross her belly and made her bleed. She licked the blood off her finger. That's disgusting, and for what? Oh yea, that's right. Nothing!" A girl. How nice." She got up and snapped her neck then stomped on her belly and made it explode. I screamed and cover my eyes, "STOP IT STOP IT! PLEASE! THIS IS TORTURE! THAT'S NOT ME!" Blood splashed everywhere, smirked at Michael and left.

"I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU KILL HER AND MY CHILD? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A COLD BLOODED MURDER!" I ignored his screams. "NO! I WOULD NEVER! I'M NOT A COLD-BLODED KILLER! I'M SO SORRY!" I screamed, dropping down to my knees crying.

Cain's POV

I ran out of the infirmary because after what I just saw in Ace's future, scared me a lot. I went into Johnny's' room and saw crying with his hand in his head. I saw Carlos come beside me and whisper in my ear, "He really loves her man. Mate or not. He always has, you can see the way he looks at her. If she's gone, he'll walk around like a heartless zombie."

"I think Michael and Ace don't belong together. To be honest, at school Ace would always talk about Johnny. She would tell me that she had this huge crush on him, but she knew that he could never love her. Ace doesn't really love Michael, I see in her eyes. In the future, he'll make her a cold-blooded killer. And it won't be pretty, just sayin." I whispered back.