My Thoughts:

Every night before I go to bed, I'll read "Gives Me Hope" and "6 Billion Secrets". Gives Me Hope really does inspire me and make me feel all warm and giddy inside, because who doesn't want to see all the good in the world? All the people posting cute stories, nice things that happened. It opens your eyes to think wow, I wonder if I've ever gave someone hope by doing something as simple as that.

But of course, if you're anything like me, you'll save Gives Me Hope for last so that you can end on a happy note.

6 Billion Secrets. A site in which people tell some sad, horrifying stories in which I sometimes divert my eyes away from. But I always look back at it. I always come back, just so maybe I can comment on the secret. Maybe save a person from suicide? Cutting themselves? Or just simply crying themselves to sleep.

You can do it, too. If you're one of those people that feels like helping the world, but not wanting to be seen doing it, that's the perfect way. You're anonymous. Go ahead, give it a shot.

Or maybe you're one of the people WITH all the secrets. The secrets that you're afraid to tell because fear of judgement? Well, I have news for you: If you need someone to talk to, talk to me. I won't judge, I won't yell at you. I'll give you my comfort, and if you want, my advise. But most importantly, I want you to know that you aren't alone. Whatever secret you have? Yea, it doesn't give anyone else a reason to judge you.

So, next time you're feeling down, or angry, or just whatever emotion you're needing to get off of your chest, send me a message or something. I won't mind. I'm just here to help.

-Ashleigh