Beauty and the Beast

"What the hell are you doing!?" He shouts. Confused, you replied. "Dude, you just got shot in the head, i gotta check out the wound!" Before giving him a chance to reply, you roughly tackle him down and rip off his mask.

As soon as the mask was off, Deadpool prepared for any gasps and screams he may hear from you, but instead he felt two hands cup his cheeks before his head starts being moved side to side frantically. "Dude! where the heck is that bullet wound!? I swear you got shot right here!" you yell as you search his head for the bullet hole. Deadpool sits still in shock, wondering why you aren't phased by his face, you can see him right? "Hello? earth to DP, you still there?" You ask as you stand up and give him his mask back. He quickly grabs the mask and sits up. "Are you blind!?" he asks, you look around before saying. "Uh, I don't think so, anyways, let's go, Daniel ain't going to report himself dead now is he" You start walking away but stop when Deadpool yells. "Wait! you CAN see my face, right?" He asks, you tilt your head in confusion, it took you a moment to realise what he meant and you simply smiled and walked up to him. "Chillax, I've seen a lot worse than a guy with a few scars" You say before flicking his nose and making your way to the Hellhouse. "Now c'mon, the hobbit is waiting" you say as you walk away. "Wade" you turn around and look at Deadpool. "Huh?" you ask. "The name's Wade Wilson" He replies. You grin under your mask. "(Name)" you say back. Deadpool nods and puts his mask on before zooming past you and shouting "Race ya there!" You smirk and run after him. "Oh no ya don't!"

~~~time skip~~~

You both arrive at the Hellhouse out of breathe, of course you being the athletic scamp you are, you won the race. "I *pant* told you *pant* I'd win!" you state in a tired but proud tone. "Yeah yeah, I just went easy on ya!" Deadpool says back, you were surprised at how quickly he regained energy again. You both walking inside the Hellhouse and let Patch know how the job went before deciding to sit down and have a few beers with Deadpool and his friend Weasel. "So (anti hero name), is it? what brings you here?" Weasel asks you as he takes a sip of beer. "I'm just lookin to make some money like everyone else" you say with a shrug as you slightly lift up your mask to take a chug of beer. Deadpool looks at you as if he just realised something. "Hey (Nickname)! you saw my face, how about I get a look at yours!?" Deadpool asks, although it sounds more like demanding. Weasel almost coughs out his beer. "You saw his face!?" Weasel yells. You nod before raising a brow to Deadpool. "(Nickname)? that's what you're calling me now?" you ask Deadpool. He nods, expecting you to answer his other 'question'. You shrug, you didn't care if people saw what you're face looked like, as long as no one saw your scar infested body. "sure" you say as you lift off your mask and grin at the two. "Damn (Nickname)! you look hot!" Deadpool yells as he inspects every detail of your face. You chuckle and shake your head. "Thanks, I'm flattered" you say as you roll your eyes with a smile and put your mask back on. "Aww, I wanted you to keep your mask on!" Deadpool says as you notice a pout forming under his mask. "Too late! it's already on!" You say with a chuckle. Deadpool smiles and says. "How about we take a break and hang out!" He asks excitedly. You were just as excited and yelled. "Really!? sure!" you were hoping for a break, you're exhausted! so without further ado, Deadpool grabs your arm and drags you out of the Hellhouse.

~~~time skip~~~

You both finally arrive at a taco truck and Deadpool immediately asks for three chimichangas. "There! one for you..." He says as he hands you the chimichanga. "And two for me!" He says happily as he lifts his mask just over his mouth and devours both of them in one go. You look at him pretty surprised and confused, he notices and asks. "Are you just going to stand there? cause if you are I'll eat that for yo-" before he could finish his sentence, you lift up your mask and shove the whole thing in your mouth. "Sorry, what were you saying?" you ask with a big smirk on your face. He crosses his arms and huffs. "You're mean!" He whines. You chuckle before asking. "So what now?" Deadpool ponders. "You play video games?" He asks. You nod. "Yeah, why?" He grins and says. "Wanna play Mortal Kombat!?" Your face immediately lights up and you grin widely. "You have that!? dude! yeah I wanna play MK! I'm gonna kick your ass!" You yell. "Pfft, yeah right! I'll have you crying by the end of round 1! c'mon!" and with that Deadpool grabs your arm once again and drags you towards his place, you swear you're gonna get a bruised arm from him one of these days.

~~~time skip~~~

You both arrive at his apartment and you couldn't believe how messy it was. "Wow..." That was literally all you could say. "I know! ain't she a beauty!" Deadpool says proudly as he puts the disc into the playstation. "You.. uh.. could say that" You say as you reluctantly sit on the stained couch. "Alright! let's make this interesting! if you win, which I seriously doubt, I'll give you my share of the next job I do!" Deadpool states enthusiastically. You nod and grin. "And if you win?" You ask curiously. "You'll find out" He says confidently. You were even more curious now, but that didn't mean you were going to go easy on him! you selected (Mortal Kombat character) and began.

~~~time skip~~~

You were onto the last round and both of your health bars were really low, it was extremely intense, both of you were trying to hit eachother while also avoiding not to get hit or it would be over, you both cussed at the game as you kept almost getting hit, you decided to use one of your special moves on Deadpool but you accidentally pressed the wrong button and gave Deadpool the perfect chance to strike, finally resulting in him winning. "NOOO!" You yell in frustration. "YUSS!" Deadpool yells in victory. You pout and cross your arms. "Ugghhh, alright! what does the winner get?" you say in a grumpy tone, but also curiosity. Deadpool grins and lifts his mask over his mouth. "Well, I think the winner deserves a kiss..." He says as lifts off your mask. You blush like crazy and the only thing that could hide your blush was that very mask, so you quickly pull your mask back down. "S-Surely you want a better prize than a stupid kiss from someone like me, r-right?" you stutter as you hold on to your mask. Deadpool chuckles and manages to take your mask off to see your cute blushing face. "Nah, I like this prize" He says as he puts an arm around your waist and a hand to cup your cheek before slowly leaning towards your face.

A.N. Here's the next chapter!!! I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting!! thanks for reading these and have a pleasant day! ^-^/