Chapter Two - Oh, All The Possibilities

After school was one huge blur, and time slipped faster than I imagined, and there I was doing the worlds most stupidest thing at midnight with a bright neon sweater. The sky was dark and in my neighborhood, all the lights were off in the houses, expect one house across from mine which had one light shining on the very first floor; It was Lola.

This was where the favor started to kick in. I made my way down the street, with my hoodie up, and ever step i took I shivered, and my legs which were exposed to the cold air felt worse each time and every time I breathed heavily cold air would come out of my mouth. When I made it Lola's house shortly after, I knocked multiple times.

The door creaked open to Lola, her blonde hair was put into one long fishtail, she wore an over sized white blank shirt and knee high wool socks. She gestured me into her cozy home, as she lead me into the kitchen. The table was set up with two cups of coffee and chairs that were across from each other.

"Is this a date or something?" I joked, forcing myself to crack the slightest smile.

"No," Lola explained, "I set up some coffee for you because you must be exhausted," Lola shrugged, "plus I always set up something for people who come over."

"Oh," I said single-worldly impressed, "Thank you." I met eyes with Lola and she nodded. I took a seat cuffing my hands around the  blazing hot coffee instantly feeling warmer as I took slow cautious sips.

Lola placed a bag onto the table right in front of me "Why do you need all of this?" She pressed her lips together crossing her arms against her chest awkwardly waiting for an explanation. I stiffened, leaning back on the chair letting out a heavy sigh.

"Thats none of your business." I shot back bitterly, not meaning to come of harsh. Lola who looked quite offended,  backed away rolling her eyes. Honestly, if you asked me there's no way to say "Thats none of your business." Nicely. Trust me I've tried.

"Leave." She said flatly keeping her gaze at her nails.

"What?"

"I shouldn't help you if I don't even know whats going on, for all I know you can be committing a felony. Leave."

I open my mouth to tell her, but instead stay quiet. I grab my stuff angrily and scoff. I don't need to tell her, she's not even worth it.

I almost tell her how I'm going to look for my brother, possibly on the other side of the world. But I don't. I barely even need the girl, I got the stuff so thats it. She doesn't matter at all.

"Okay Lola by the way I have no time for your bull." I roll my eyes grabbing the bag and heading out the door. Who needs her anyway? I'm fine by myself.  I have no time to waste, the plan begins now, but all the possibilities where can my brother be?  

Oh all the possibilities! I really hope you liked this chapter and I wanted to say great job for my sister @Warned for hitting 100 views on her new book which is amazing. LOL so please check it out because she is like a way  writer than me so if you liked this you honestly have to check her book out! :-) Okay Bye!!