"I forgot about the party tonight!" Finn cries out.

"Oh yeah, man, I forgot too! Where'd you say it was agian?" Drew asks him, completely forgetting about me and Damen in the room.

" It's at Jayjays house. Shit man, we got about two hours to get ready and you know it takes me about twice that to get ready for a party." Finn replied in despair. Is this guy serious? I dont even take two hours to get dressed, let alone four.

Since clearly Finn and Drew werent going to enlighten me and Damen anytime soon about what the fuck they're talking about, I have to take matters into my own hands.

" Oi! Blockheads! Mind telling me and Damen what the hell you guys are wetting your pants about?" I feel Damn slap my legs to my rude tone but I hate it when people talk like theres not other people in the room.

Finn rolls his eyes at me. " Yes, I'm sorry. Forgive us, Oh Great One." I wave my hand at him, letting him know he is forgiven. Finn shakes his head at me while smirking. " Me and Drew are just remembering that we have a party to go to on campus in about two hours and as you can see, that simply will not do." I roll my eyes at his smart-ass tone, "So, before you rudely interrupted us, we were trying to come up with a way to work around this devestating occurance."

"You could always stop acting like a little bitch and not take up to four hours to fix your damn face." While Finn's face flares up, I tilt my head and pretend to assess him, " Although, with that look, I can see why you would need that much time."

Oh shit. He was going to kill me.

Yup, I know that look. He's going to kill me. 

Before Finn can pull out a gun, Damen hurridly speaks up. " What Cadrian is trying to say is," He says, shooting me a pointed glare, " Why dont you two just show up late? It's not like it's a formal event or something."

"Well because, Damen, Obviously we can't..." Finn stops and thinks, quickly losing some of his fire. " We can't just..." Finn turns to Drew, " Why cant we do that again?"

I roll my eyes and a heave a sigh, " Oh, you two are such idiots If I ever did see one," I shake my head at them. " You guys are making this entirely too complicated than what it has to be. Just text this Jayjay person and tell him you'll be late. Problem solved. Now you have enough time to put on your dresses and make up."

Drew throws a pillow at me which I quickly duck laughing. Naturally, I pick up the pillow and throw it back at him as hard as I can. Which really wasnt that hard. The game kept going on for a couple of throws before Damen snatched it out of my hands.

" Would you two stop?! Im pretty sure this is cashmere! Or atleast that's what the thrift shop owner told me..." Damen mumbled, obviously starting to wonder if the person was lying to him which I can almost bet they were. Cashmere is an expensive thread and that pillow looked like it crawled out of an old lady's ass.

Finn snapped his phone closed and looked up with a satisfied smirk on his face. " Everything's set. And I told Jayjay we would all be there in about 3 hours. 4, give or take." I was nodding along absentmindingly until his words fully registered.

"Wait, we?" I asked, not knowing if he was talking about all of us or just him and Drew. Please let it be all of us, please let it be all of us...

"Just me and Drew." Finn answered and I swear it was like a balloon deflated in me. Well, I guess that's the end of that. I'll just stay here alone, all by my lonesome, watching spongebob or something equally pathetic. Gosh what has the world come to, what have come to! I should probably just throw in the towel now, I should jus-