Memories

LA: Bismal and Koda, walked without rest, all day long. Imogen was still sleeping in Koda' arms. They kept switching the river side from time to time, in order to avoid any lifeform that Bismal found it as dangerous. Only at sunset they came across the edge of the plateau they were on. The river went downwards, into a beautifull waterfall. It wasn't big, but enough to make them loose a couple of hours to descend down. That, if they weren't what they were.
''Koda! Stay here for a moment. I want to check the area below. It feel down there large creatures, but they seems to be uncertain of how to react at our approach. Imo is in your care untill i get back!''
With his intention made clear, Bismal spread his wings, for the first time in front of the male. His wings made him so much bigger than Koda. With just a flattering he was up in the air and he suddenly let himself fall downwards, with his wings hold close to his body. In the last moment, Bismal opened them and landed on his feet, at the wall of the waterfall. He looked around with his sword drawn and after convincing that there were only birds, fish, and a few big animals that ran as soon as they saw him, he went back up, to bring Imo and Koda with him. On his way up, he saw a scoop in the rock, big enough for the three of them, which offered a very good shelter both from animals and from the sky that was becoming dark with stormclouds. Once he was standing near Koda, Bismal spoke with joy in his voice. ''Koda, you think you can hold Imo with just your tail, while i carry you?? Otherwise i will have to take her first, to a safe place i saw earlier, then come back after you''

TKO: Koda held Imo tightly all throughout the day, wanting the sleeping girl to be as safe as possible. The male's arms became numb as they reached the waterfall, the muscles tense. He looked to Bismal with his sharp eyes, his eyes widening as he spread his wings, his fins flaring defensively. He sat down on the bank of the river, dipping her fin like hair to hydrate it. He looks up as Bismal frowning to his words "take her first" he mummers, lifting up the limp girl, gently slipping the female into Bismal's arms.

LA: Bismal took the girl into his arms, bridal style, spread his wings and descended upon the the rock that formed the floor of the little cave, situated inside the stone wall. He gently let her down and went back for Koda. This was the first time he actually touched the male. Bismal felt for the first time the thoughness of his scales, but he also felt the weariness of the male. Bismal whispered a spell with which it poured a little energy into Koda's body. He then grabbed Koda's arms and rise with the male into the air. He was heavy, but not as much as to be a hidrance for Bismal. In a matter of seconds they landed near the entrance and after making his wings to dissapear, Bismal helped Koda to enter inside and layed him next to Imo.

TKO: He jumped a bit as he suddenly engulfed in energy, his sharp eyes sparking slightly. He groans a bit as he's lifted off the ground, his tail curling around in slight fear. He quickly grabbed Imo, his strong arms wrapping around her smaller frame. He closes his eyes, nuzzling up agianst her shoulder protectively.

LA: After seeing them toghether, Bismal went to the opening of the cave and scouted the area once more. Nothing seemed to endanger them, so he went back to the two natives, to bring them two of his food suplies and a flask of water. It worried Bismal that Imo was still sleeping. So he reached his mind to her and noticed she was in a delirious state. She must have been to tired after her first long walk. Bismal started some chants to make her better and when he finished, he felt the peace that took over her mind. He then let her into Koda's care and he walked back to the entrance. He stood there for a while before laying down and entering his meditative state. He had lots to think about.

TKO: Koda doesn't move as Bismal sets down the food and water, him growling as he chants softly. He wraps his tail around Imo's legs as she relaxes, her turning slowly, her chin pressing to his shoulder.