Movie Night

To this day it has been a year since you and diego have been dating and to celebrate Diego's and your anniversary. You are going to the same spot you and diego first went out for a date. You remember it like it was yesterday. You were very nervous, because you didn't want to wreak this date like the last one you went out with. You made plans to hang out with Diego by setting up a group date, because you were always shy. You were planning on seeing either a comedy or a horror movie. You decide that it should be a comedy knowing you would rather have your date laughing instead of screaming. Then as you were getting ready you hear the doorbell ring. Automatically you knew it was Diego and your friends to pick you up to carpool. You arrived at the theater you both have no idea what to say to each other as you and Diego were very awkward. Then the idea to have dinner after the movie popped into your head, because you could then talk about the movie at dinner and have a great conversation. You then suggested it to everyone else. They thought it was a wonderful idea and agreed to it. Once you got your ticket you head inside with your date. Diego was wanting to hold your hand so you accept his request and embraced his hand with yours. Diego's and your hand started to sway back and forth as you head to the movie. When the movie started Diego had a big popcorn bowl and little candies to share between him and you. The movie was hilarious, and in the middle Diego did the cliché and cheesy yawning and stretching his arms out, so that he can put his arm around you. Knowing about his little plan you decide to go with it. After the movies everyone when to McDonald's and got a burger with a Sunday. You smile, because your friends had isolated you with Diego, so you could be alone with him. "So Y/N did you like the movie?" He asks. You chuckle and say, "I thought is was really funny I especially liked the part where you wrapped your arm around me" the look of shock and embarrassment washed over his face and he began to turn very red. You chuckle and tell him that he was okay and you were comfortable with it. He then looks at your friends and then turns to you and whispers, "do you wanna get out of here? Your friends won't even notice" surprised by the question and needed a moment to think by then you shrug and say, "why not" he gave you a smile and grabs your hand. He was leading you to an open field where there was hardly any lights. He then tells you to look up. Amazed you see a blanket of stars covering the night sky. He looked at you in awe as you looked back at him. Then you both start to lean in closer to each other until you kissed Diego. It felt like time had been frozen. As you spend the rest of the hour stargazing with him. He then walks you home, because your friends had ditched you giving up trying to find out where you were. As you stop in front of your door you look at Diego and say, "this has been a great night" he gave you a sweet smile and asks, "can we go out again sometime?" You have him a nod and hugged him. He gave you a good night kiss on the cheek as you went inside and that was the start of something new. 

A/N~ hey guys, sorry I haven't been writing a lot lately I've just had so much junk to do. I really hope you guys like this story and I'll try to be publishing more frequently. And thank you so much for all of you sweet comments. Stay beautiful :3