Prologue

I ran into the room and slammed the door shut behind me. I leaned against it panting loudly. Those things never give up, do they? I stumbled across the room tired, sweaty, and in a desperate need of a drink and shower. 

I've been running all day, literaly! The moment I opened my eyes and stepped down from the bed one of those those... things, I don't even know what to call them, burst out of the closet. Also I could have sworn the barrels were laughing at me as I ran passed trying to get away from that thing! 

But then again it could just be me hearing things. 

I mean, came on! Barrels laughing? Barrels are just barrels. Mindless wooden containers that do nothing all day and were barely noticed. I envy them.

I flopped down onto the bed. I don't even know where I am! All I can remember is that my name is Katelyn. I am nineteen. I have an awesome family. Lived an amazing life.

The last thing I remember before coming here is that I was cleaning my room (ok that was a lie I was 1% cleaning, 10% complaining, 90% playing with the things I found), rocking out to Blind by Ke$ha and then I'm...

                                                                               Here.

Okay guys this is the prologue. I hope you liked it! I'm gonna dedicate the next chapter to whoever can get this right first.

Who sang this song and what is the song called?

"I saw a picture of you

Hanging in an empty hallway

I heard a voice that I knew

And I couldn't walk away

It took me back to the end

of everything"

So till then PEACE!

                                                        ~Holo