Chapter 3

"Ms. Fish, who would you love to have and to hold?" Harp said.
"I would love someone to have and to hold if.." I stopped and looked down I feel his glares staring down at me. "if he would mean death to me. What he would be to serve as his own. I would love someone who knows my weakness and strengths. A guy who would respect me for who I am." my voice breaks and I can't help but to cry.
"why are you crying?" Harp asked
"because it hurts big time." I said.
"I'm sorry for asking." he went near me and hugged me tight. Next thing is know he made me face him, he cupped my face with his large hands and..... We kissed.... We kissed like nuts... I don't wanna stop...
"EHEM!" someones voice came to stop us. It was Uncle Pete staring at us the whole time.
"uhh dad, when did you. Uhm, arrive?" Harp got nervous.
"for to have and to hold aye?" he teased us.
"oh shut up!" Harp said and pulled me out of the office. I just waved Uncle Pete goodbye.
"uhhhhm. Harp, why did you... Uhm ki---" I stopped and his face got even closer. All I did was gasp.
"I just felt it." he said.
Then both of us head back to our class. We are classmates because since Elementary we focused on going to same school, having the same course that is Architecture of course and would always pick a light schedule. So here we are. In our room, Harp's fangirls we're staring at me. I mean literally deadly stares you see in movies. Those kind of stares. I sat down on my seat which is located in the front row beside Penny, he was sitting at the last row. With his football team. I wonder if his football team knows that he's a Vampire. Then I shook my head in annoyance. Ugh!
"yah! What are you thinking about?" Penny said.
"huh? Oh, nothing. Maybe I was just day dreaming again." I lied
"OK if you say so." Penny said. She was the only one who knows I never lie, but Harp, he knows a lot.
"class we are all going to have a class vacation trip. I want everybody to come. But if you don't want to, I won't force you to go. OK miss Elliot, kindly collect the ticket fees and pass it on to the faculty room. OK?" our professor said. Out off all students, why me? Is it because i'm a student volunteer here at the school? Aish
"yes sir." I said. I won't disappoint him.
"OK guys line up." I said and sat on our prof's chair.
They pay, I list down, Penny holds the money. There were a lot who doesn't wanna come with us. And then I saw somebody break in through the middle of the line. It was Harp.
"name, and pay up" I said strictly. I hear girls throwing me bad comments.
"I can't believe she has guts to be mean at him. Is she crazy?!" my classmate said.
"Lemmings, 2 please." he said.
"2? Who would the other one be? I asked.
"You." he said plainly.
"me? Wait WHAT?!" I screamed "why me?" I complained. I could see Ella on the corner of my eyes. She really hates me right now.
"Well, because you are my best friend and I've known you long before the fight happened." then he winked. Is he acting cute? After he said we were best friends. Everybody was shocked. Especially Ella. You could see in her eyes.. Crossing her arms and grinding her teeth together. Such a pain in the bottom. Tskk!
"fine. Leave already, people are waiting in line!" I pointed at the girls behind him.
"OK. See you later Fishy!" he screamed and waved outside the room. Why does he call me that?! So embarrassing! I felt death glares.. Goosebumps grow upon my skin.. This is so.. Weird.
"hey glasses!" I heard a girl shout in front of me. Well if it is Ella. She is Harp's ex girlfriend. She was on the school news, she was the first human ever to donate her blood to a very suspicious Vampire at school. And the Vampire was Lemmings, Harp. Oh yeah.
"stay away from him. Or else--" I stopped her before she could finish.
"if you're not interested on the trip. Better move away." I lifted my shoulders at her and faced the others. "no more payments? OK thank you" I said and leaved the room. I really hate Ella, since middle school. She's just all bitch all around. Tsk! As me and Penny are walking on the hallways, she started to speak.
"what between you and Harp that Ella really creaks about?" she asked.
"she's just jealous because me and harp are friends again. After what she did to him. You know the!" I gave obvious gestures at her about the pool party at Middle school and the donating of blood, biting and some stuff. And she realized it.
'"aaah! I remember." and we both laughed. It's lunch time and obviously faculty lounge is closed. We went to the rooftop, me and Penny, we ate our lunch there.
"so Harp is really nice now. Don't y'a think?" Penny stated.
"yeah.. It's pretty obvious too." I said. Then we heard the rooftop door creaking. Somebody is locking the door from the inside! Me and Penny ran to the door.
"HEY!! SOMEBODY IS HERE!! DON'T LOCK THE DOOR!! WE ARE STILL HERE!! HELLO!!!" I shouted. Me and Penny knocked the door a lot of times. But it's useless..
"we.. We got locked out." Penny got dissapointed.
"Penny it's my fault. I suggested. To eat here." I apologize
"it's OK.." she said. Both of us walked to our lunch pack and still ate..
"Penny, if nobody opens the door, are you gonna get mad at me???" I asked her.
"ofcourse i won't, why would be mad at you?" she said.
"because I dragged you into this" I said. Then my phone rang.
*** the giraffe *** Calling... Why is he Calling?? Does he have any Problem??
I pickedup the phone.
//where are You? I have been looking foryou Everywhere!!//
"who asked you to look for Me?" I answered.
//just answer me, will you?// he said. So bossy!!
"I'm at the rooftop with Penny, we got locked in.." I said.
//what?! Don't worry. Me and Nate are coming..// he said. Why am I excited? After what he said, he hang up on me... Then suddenly the rooftop door opens wide. It's him.. He saved us..
"are you guys OK?" Harp said.
"oh Nate I'm so happy to see you." Penny ran to Nate and hugged him.. Jeez she crazy.. Could you believe it? She ran straight to Nate and hugged him. Kissed him everywhere like crazy! She.. Shes's gaga over Nate. Haha!
"why would you do that?" I asked him strictly.
"you told me you would marry someone, and have him to hold. You told me you'd live and finish this course to give justice to your dad. Am I right?" he said. He knows everything. I just nod. Yeah. Just a simple nod.
"guys, would you leave me and Harp to talk?" I asked Nate and penny. They the agreed. Nate helped Penny fixed her stuff and ran away.. They ran away like mid-timed groom and bride running away from everybody after ceremonial events.
"What do you want to talk abou--"
"the kiss.." I said immediately.
"what about it? Don't you not like it?" he said.
"why would you do that?" I asked
"I just like to do it" he said boastfully.
"WHY DO YOU LOVE TO PLAY LIKE THAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! IF I FALL FOR YOU?! DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN RETURN?!" I screamed out. He's so... Ugh! I kinda hate him Little.
"I do, cause I will give something in return. Elliot Jane.. I like you.. I really do!" he said. what?? It was Blurry I kinda cannot hear anything properly..
"what? What did you say?" I asked.
"I like you, would you be my.. Uhm girlfriend?" Harp said..
"G-giraffe... Why on scrambled eggs would you?" I said.. I really have nothing to say... I'm so speechless..
"Why not?" he said then. "I like you OK? Can't you not understand? Seriously?" he said.
"what about Ella? She will hate me even more.. You're football team would they accept me? Uhmmmmm... Everything needs a reason.. And I don't want to be the reason you can't practice with your team, plus you have a band... I can't come in the way with that.." I said. I hope he buys my excuse.
"so are you Gonna dump me? Seriously?" he said.
"it's not like that!"
"then what?"

author's note
What would be Elliot's answer.. Look forward to it.. ;)