My Note >_< (Please Read)

The next updates are authors who have 3 or more stories in my list. I suggest you to read their other stories that I didn't list because it may be your cup of tea.

BTW I'd just like to recommend Hapi Mari and Private Prince which are Josei manga. (since I can't include that in the shoujo manga list so I just recommended it here in my note.)

ENJOUJI MAKI

Title: Hapi Mari

Genre(s): Comedy, Drama, Josei, Romance, Smut

Status: Completed

In order to help her father, Chiwa Takanashi agrees to an arranged marriage with the company president Hokuto Mamiya - a man she doesn't know - at the request of Hokuto's grandfather. Chiwa believes the arrangement isn't binding, but her new partner seems to think otherwise. Can two strangers living together find their way to a happy marriage?!

Title: Private Prince

Genre(s): Adult, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Josei, Romance, Smut

Status: Completed

From Utopian Dream:
Sakuragawa Miyako is a graduate student at Eito University against the wishes of her family. She finds out that the prince of Istria is studying abroad and is at Eito University. She wants to get close to him only in the hopes of finishing her thesis on his great grandmother, Queen Ritsuko--but he has other ideas!?

From Aerandria Scans:
His highness the prince of Estolia Wilfred became an exchange student in Eito University. His noble appearance and gentleman's manners quickly filled the campus with hysterical women's voices. Miyako also studies at that university and for her master's thesis, she is determined to interview the prince about his great-grandmother. But when she approaches him about it, she suddenly discovers "the dark side" of his character...?!