{Chapter Six}

I walked into the great hall with a gigantic smile on my face. I sat down with Avery and Toby.

"Someone looks happy," Toby said.

I sighed dreamily. "I am." I reached for a piece of buttered toast.

Yesterday was perfect. The way Brandon touched me down there. It was absolutely incredible. I had small teeth marks on my nipples. Every time I see them I would smile because it reminded me of what I experienced the day before.

"I wonder why," Avery said giving me a sly smile.

"Does it have anything to do with this?" Toby asked and he began rocking his hips on the bench. He moaned loudly.

"No!" I exclaimed. "Stop that you're embarrassing me!"

Students close by looked at Toby and laughed.

"Come on. You know you were moaning like that," Toby said, nudging me.

"No I wasn't," I lied.

The fact that Brandon made me cry out in pleasure made my cheeks heat up. That wasn't the only thing that heated up. I wonder if Brandon would actually be willing to go down on me. I think he would. I mean he said he would.

"Hey, Toby and I are going shopping today. You wanna come?" Avery asked.

"We're allowed to leave?" I asked.

"Duh. This is college, Jamie. Not prison." Avery laughed.

"Right. Um sure I do have a couple things I need to pick up," I said.

"Awesome. Should we leave now?" Avery asked Toby.

"I guess. It's up to you," Toby said.

"I guess we're going now then. Come on."

Toby and I followed Avery out of the building. She led us to a mint green car.

"This is your car?" I asked.

"No. It's my baby," she said.

I laughed and got into the back seat while Toby got in the front. Avery turned on the radio.

"Seatbelts everyone," she said. "Or this car ain't moving."

I pulled my seatbelt on. Toby did the same.

"Alrighty then. Here we go."

Avery pulled out of the school lot. We sang along to the song on the radio. Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato was playing.

"Take me down into your paradise.

Don't be scared cuz I'm your body type.

Just something that we wanna try.

Cuz you and I..

We're cool for the summer!"

Avery and I busted out laughing when Toby put his finger to his lips and sang,

"Ssh, don't tell your mother."

He ran his hand down his body when he sang,

"Got my mind on your body and your body on my mind."