Chapter : 8

Hey my pandas that's her library up there it's pretty I always wanted a library or own a library but I do got a little book shelf lol well enjoy this chapter.

Kimberly Pov:

I'm walking with George to some place so I decided to break the silence. "Where a really we going?"

"It's a secret" I hate secrets or surprises ( A/N : I really do hate secrets and surprises ) "Please tell me I hate surprises and serects it gets me frustrated and makes me over think.

"Why we are all ready here?" He says as he opens the door and I gasp at what I see it's a beautiful library. It has a 2 floor library with couches and table, it matched with the wood floors.

And an old style chandelier, wich completed the look. I run to the books and squeal, "oh my gosh George how? When? Why?" I yell at him as he takes a seat.

"I'm an Alpha I can have McDonalds in my house in the snap of my fingers" I should've known.

"Well do you like it?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "No I don't" I say as I put the book back he frowns and looks down. "I love it I mean it's beautiful!" I run to him and sit on his lap.

"You do?" He smiles at me and I nod a yes he leans in and kisses me. ( A/N : I don't know how to describe it because I didn't even have my first kiss yet so I'll try my best to explain it ) he picks my lip masking for entrance when I didn't he grabbed my boob and I squealed he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

Our tongues dance with each other. At first I was completely clueless but not I got the hang of it and we were having a complete make out once we were started to get heated some one enters the door we pull away and find Micheal growling at us well George.

"Get away from her" Micheal growls at George he walks over to me and slams me into his chest I love the feeling when he does that but I'm mad at him.

I try to pull away but his only got stronger. "Mine!!" He tells and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck.

When I look up I realize George isn't here anymore. "Micheal stop you hurt me" I say between sobs but he just growled and pulled me closer if that's possible.

"I'm sorry couldn't control wolf" he was now crying and it broke me knowing I was the reason for his pain but then I rember he also causes me pain.

I pull away with all I got and walk away without looking back. I went to my room and begin to sleep I was tired I need to clear my mind.

3 hours later

I woke up to roses all over the room and teddy bears. I smile as I saw the roses on my lap.

There was a letter attached to it.

Dear Kimberly,

I'm sorry for what I did I hope you forgive me if you don't I will still love you.
                             Love Micheal

I ran out of the room and went to micheals room and bear hugged once I saw him.

"I forgive you" I say and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles at me and kisses me back.

I giggle as he starts to tickle me and I am very ticklish.

"Stop it Adrian" Adrian and I were watching a movie when he started to tickle me.

"Why would I do that" he says as be tickles me harder. "Cause you love me!!" I scream and just keeps tickling me.

When I had enough o start to kick my feet and I didn't realize I kicked him in the face untill I notice blood.

" oh my god are you ok see I told you to stop" I jumped up and went to the bathroom and took off my shirt.

I turned on the water and put some on it once I came into the room I went to where he was and start to laugh at how he was clueless because its clear he never bleed from his nose.

" ok sit back and I'll clean your nose" I say he looks at me and he growls cause I have no shirt gosh they are so horny.

When I start to clean his nose he doesn't even bulge I guess he doesn't even feel a stab.

Hey I'm back sorry it took forever I was busy and all and I hope you enjoyed this chapter yeah it sucks its just yeah and I'll try to update 3 times a week and make them long.