Chapter 2

Zac Efron As Michael

Kimberly POV:
So here I am locked in a room wearing a dress that shows off everything and I mean everything It barely covers my butt and my boobs look really huge.

How did I get myself in this position let me tell you. "No I want to pick out my own clothes these look like slut clothes" I say pointing to booty shorts and a black short shirt that stops below my boobs.

I look myself in the mirror I look like Brittany I shiver just thinking of her. "You don't look like her you look better than her" Michael says Yeah I figured out all if their of their names which are Michael, Raymond, Adrian, And George.

Their all in order from their age, Michael is 30 Raymond is 26 Adrian is 23 and George is 18. I know their old which is scary.

"What if another guy sees me like this" I say with a smirk as he growls "Well your going to change into something else ( he goes in my closet takes a box of clothes he pulls out sweats and normal t- shirts) your only allowed to wear these clothes when some other guy comes" He says

I look at Michael as he sits down on my bed I think I upset him "Michael are you mad at me?" I jump on him he nods a yes. "I'm sorry baby I just don't like these clothes" I whisper into his neck.

I heard him growl that can only mean one thing, "God I want you so bad right now" He pushes me on the bed and snakes his hands under my dress wait I'm not ready for sex.

He quickly stops and looks at me "I'm sorry I let my wolf take over" he pulls away, "Ok hurry up I need you to meet my parents they are dieing to meet you" I smile and change into the clothes that was in the box.

Sorry guys I haven't updated and sorry for this short chapter I was really busy this summer. Thanks for the votes and nice comments, I love you all and vote and comment please. (: