Chapter Two

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!

Rick

As soon as the boy fell onto the ground, the walkers turned towards us and started to attack. Daryl quickly grabbed his crossbow and started shooting the walkers that were the farthest away while I used my knife to kill the closer ones.

Page Break Thank you for readinggg~~~~~~

After killing all of the walkers, we went to the boy to see if he had been bitten or scratched. He wasn't, so I carried him while Daryl made sure that there weren't anymore Walkers. Half way back to the camp the boy woke.

"Where am I?" he looked and Daryl. He then started to panic.

" Who are you? What do you want with me?" he questioned.

"Hey kid, first things first, can you stop moving? I don't want to drop you." I told him. He then realized that I was carrying him and asked to be put down but I refused because he was too weak to walk.

"Now that you're calm lets introduce ourselves, I'm Rick and that's Daryl. What's your name?" I asked while adjusting my hold on the boy.

"I'm Nico DiAngelo." He said with his head down.

"How did you get in the middle of the forest?"

"I don't know. At first I was with my friends but then something hit the back of my head and everything went black." Nico said sleepily as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Hey kid, how old are you?" Daryl asked.

"I'm ten years old." Nico said while drifting off.

Page Break thank you so much for reading ~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to the farm, I took Nico straight to Hershel to get him checked out.

"Wow Rick we send you to find a girl and you come back with a boy?" Hershel joked.

"Daryl and I found him lying in the middle of the woods surrounded by walkers."

"Wait he was surrounded by walkers? What if he was bitten or scratched?"

"That's the weird part, the walkers weren't trying to eat him. When the boy stood up, one of them talked, it called him master."

"Okay Rick, I've seen a lot of things and I know that those monsters can't talk. The only thing that they care about is eating people alive." Hershel tried to explain.

"I hope you're right." I told him.

"Can you still check him out?"

"Of course." Hershel answered as I walked out of the room.

End of Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO!!!!!
Sorry for taking so long to update I have just been busy with a lot of things, Soooooo, yeah.