Sometime earlier...

Sean's POV

"...And I will see all you dudes....IN THE NEXT VIDEO!"

I slump back in my chair,exhausted from a marathon session of recording Agario with the subs I had invited into a lobby. I love my job,but recording for two hours straight while screaming into a camera can by very exhausting.Not to mention the editing.I groan,as this has just reminded me of something.

I still have to finish editing the videos that I'm putting up while I'm in Brighton!I think to myself,slightly panicking.I'm leaving for my friend Felix's house on Friday and my subscribers would not be very happy if I didn't upload anything.The term is lynch mob I believe.With all seriousness,which I know I don't have much of,I have five video's to edit and two days to do it.Gathering what remains of my strength at 9:00 I leaned forward and began to edit.

I wake up the next morning,not stereotypically slumped over my laptop, but instead in a mess of sheets and pillows.Slowly leaning toward, I take measure of my apartment.I am currently in my small bedroom dominated by the queen sized bed in the center.On one side is my dresser,topped with awesome things subscribers have sent me and quite a lot of Sams.The other side is dominated with posters of some of my favorite things,such as any Anime ever and cake and cookies.Just across the hallway is my kitchen,mainly filled with sugary products that would give most people diabetes.To the left of my bedroom is where the magic happens (when it doesn't happen in the bedroom that is).My recording room has three monitors: one for editing,one for gaming,and one for whatever the hell I want.I have a blue sheet set up behind it as a backdrop and mattresses set up on walls facing my neighbors as to not annoy them,though I haven't gotten a single complaint yet.Over to the right of my bedroom and across from the door to the apartment complexes hallway is my living room.It has a decent sized couch littered with crumbs a multiple snack products and is sat across from my flat screen tv,which I watch if I ever get a spare moment(not that often).

I hop and of bed and walk over to my dresser,casually giving a wave to all the green eyes watching from the top. I dress quickly and place my now signature hat on my head.Once finished dressing I walk over to my kitchen and pour myself an amazing amount of Lucky Charms.Being Irish and loving leprechauns and sugary cereals I couldn't resist getting boxes of the cereal every time I go to the store.After finishing my "breakfast" I head over to my recording room.I have one final session of Subnautica to record and then it's editing for the rest of the day.Once I'm done with that,tomorrow I leave for Brighton.

Authors Note
Hey guys,if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments and thank you so much for reading and I will see all you dudes in the next chapter