Alexandria's POV

CHAPTER 4
ALEXANDRIA CHANGES HER WAYS

I walk over to Jess at lunch because I realize I forgot to tell her to meet me at my car at 2:07.

"Can I talk to you for a second lezbo" I say while laughing and then she looks up at me with tears in her eyes. I start to feel bad and then she runs off. I run after her because I figure I came off a bit harsh. She finally stops in the middle of the woods, sits down, and screams.

"Fudge school! Fudge everybody!!!" I have the urge to hug her and tell her everything will get better. NO I CANT THINK THAT WAY!!! Then she pulls something out of her shoe. I gasp. Its a blade. She starts to cut her wrists then wraps them up so they dont get infected and so she doesnt bleed out. She goes to get up. I jump out of my hiding spot and run over and hug her. Sparks ignite inside of me. I shouldnt be thinking this way... She tries to wriggle her way out but I'm too strong and then she melts into it and hugs me back. I pull away but still have a firm grip on her waist.

"Are you okay? I came to say I'm sorry for coming off a bit harsh and also meet me at my car at 2:07... why do you...-" I trail off as she interrupts me.

"Why do I self harm? Because nobody gives 2 fucks so why should I!"

"How do you know nobody cares?" I do... but I cant say it.. Shes so hot but I cant think that way. 1) I'm popular shes not 2) I'm straight not the other way around.

"Well its obvious nobody does! Nobody knows anything about me, especially about my home life so fuck off and let me go because I dont even know why I'm opening up to you!!!"

"Okay fine" I let her go and feel lonely like I miss touching her.... She walks away and suddenly I miss her.. I just hope she comes to my car so we can work on our project. Im going to vow to never ever bully anybody again! Im sorry Jessica....