Hospital

Sean's P.O.V.

     "So basically y/n just lost too much of blood?" "Yeah.." I said tiredly I hadn't slept for a few days worrying about y/n. "It wasn't your fault Sean" "Yes it was!" I whisper yelled to Mark since y/n was still unconscious. "You need to sleep and stop worrying Sean" Mark told me. "The doctors are sure she will be ok?" I questioned Mark. "Positive" Sigh "Ok..." I went over to the couch and grabbed a pillow. With one last look at y/n I closed my eyes.

   Mark's P.O.V. 

 *A few hours later Sean wakes up to talking*

  I had been talking to y/n since she woke up a few minutes ago. I looked over to see Sean waking up and almost running to tackle y/n. "Your finally awake!" he said still hugging her. " Yeah I am!" she said as she smiled brightly. " Sean walked over to sit in one of the 3 chairs next to her cot. We watched a few movies until a nurse came in and told us y/n could go home. After we got to our apartment it was Luch time. "Hey do you guys want me to go pick something up while you two talk?" I offered. "What do you want to eat y/n?" Sean asked her. "Maybe we could all go to Portilla's?" "ok!" Sean almost pulled us to the car as we realized someone would have to sit in the back. Since Sean knew right where it was he offered to drive. " I'll sit in the backseat with y/n" I looked over to see her blushing. 

     *after getting home it was late since they went to the arcade after luch and decided to get dinner from a local fast food restaurant*

  Sean's P.O.V.

  y/n said she would sleep in her new room to get used to it, we all agreed after what happened last time. I saw her talking to Mark and decided to go to bed. Before I want to sleep i was thinking about y/n and some other things. I closed my eyes feeling peaceful knowing that y/n wasn't in the hospital anymore.\