IndyPopCon

Today was the day, the day you met them. Your idols,dreams,love. They were everything to you. you thought as you pulled into a parking spot. You almost ran out of your car and into the building. It was quite large, and crowded with people in costumes. You saw you tubers everywhere. Then you saw him. Mark Fischbach standing there you pushed your way through the crowd until you where almost in front of him. He was recording everything and then the camera stopped. On your face. He waved for you to come to him and he smiled his normal cute smile. you turned a bright red and walked slowly to him. He smile and introduced himself, " I'm Mark, but you probably already know that, what's your name" He asked. "I-I'm y/n" You say shyly. You where wearing a Toy Bonnie costume. you removed the mask and almost leaped at him and hugged him. He seemed stunned, but he hugged back. You could feel his muscles on your chest as you released him and said "S-Sorry. It's just that your my idol and I've always wanted to meet you" He smiles and says, " Do you have any other idols?" You giggle shyly and say "Well just one more. Jacksepticeye, or Sean" He smiles at you and waves for someone behind him and a few people. You stared in awe as Sean himself walks over to you two. 'Hi!" He says in a very energetic voice. "Hi, I'm y/n" " It's nice to meet you!" He says as he waves to some other fans." Why don't we talk somewhere much quieter." Mark says.

Marks P.O.V.

I had to admit, she was stunning. I led them to a small room for private chats. We talked and she told us about herself. She told us that we where her idols and i had an idea. "What if you came to (Wherever they live. in this story they are roommates) and recorded videos together for a week or two?She looked so happy , like she was was going to burst with joy. ' I I'd love to! But when and how would I pay for it? I could just barely afford this." She said, he joy fading. I looked at Sean and looked back at her. " I'd pay for it" I said. I needed to get back home and we could go on the same plane. " R-really!?" "Yup I said smiling at her joy." I leave tonight, so maybe you could come tonight? "I'll pack my things when I get home, I'll need time to pack, so I'd better leave." I stood up and helped her up. She had taken of her Toy Bonnie costume and had revealed a light blue shirt and some skinny jeans." If it's not too weird, we'll help you pack?" Sean asked smiling. " Of course you can! The faster the better!"

Ok so I just thought that that video was ironic. Because you're just meeting them and it's called Just Haven't Met You Yet. XD