Drama

Palin and Violet walk to art class together. Talking about the season 3 finale of Orange is The New Black. It's been three months since they seen each other . They change the topic, talking about what they did for their Summer, Palin was at Hawaii for the whole Summer and Violet was at home almost all of her vacation.

"Talk to you later." Palin said smiling, walking towards her best friend, Sasha. Violet sat in the front desks, resting her head on her fist. Someone taps her shoulder, she turned behind her desk, seeing Sky.

"Hey." Violet smiled.

"I need advice." Sky asked. His face looked half concerned and half expressionless. Violet looked into Sky sharp, brown eyes and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I'm listening." she said comfortably.

"So there's this girl that I like, but I dunno what to tell her." Violet's face changed from caring to unamused. She sighed.

"Honey, I've never been in a relationship before, but obviously you have to tell her how you feel." Violet said. She smiled subtly, losing eye contact with him.

"Thanks. I'll uh... try..." Sky said smiling shortly. Violet nodded and turned back around. Her face seemed concentrated; she was wondering who Sky liked. After the whole class settled in, Violet noticed that the class was very small, about twelve or more people. The teacher gave them a free day, letting them mingle and socialize.

After the class ended it was finally lunchtime, Trina and Collin walk to the Cafeteria together. Collin had a very bad day so Trina was trying to lighten him up. They see Violet, with her earphones blasted on maximum volume, pacing back and forth.

"Hey Vi." Trina said biting into her green apple. Violet took off her earphones and muttered 'hi' back.

"What's twisting your panties?" Collin joked, but kept an emotionless face on.

"Sky likes a girl and I'm trying to figure out who it is..." Violet told them, still pacing back and forth. She twirls her hair in frustration.

Collins phone vibrated and he looked down, viewing his message: it was from Trina. He read it, "I think Violet likes Sky." she texted, adding the jaw-dropping emoji. Collin frowns slightly, trying to let it sink in. Collin had a crush on Violet however he didn't want to make things awkward.

"Come on," Collin said, tugging at Violet and Trina's wrists, "You look psychotic pacing back and forth." Collin said beaming a short smile.

They pass through the building, almost a few more steps to the Cafe, when someone pulled Violet back. Surprised, Violet turned around wide-eyed.

Gabby, her former classmate, was there in tears. Mascara smeared down to her cheeks. "Gabby? What's wrong?" Violet asked.

"I need help..." she lead Violet into the girls restroom, sobbing into her shoulder, "I think I'm having a baby." she said breaking into more tears. Violets mouth dropped down, "With Lucas, we had a one night stand, just for fun." her voice cracked

"Does he know? A-are you absolutely sure?" Violet asked genuinely. Gabby shook her head.

"He knows and I've been having symptoms of pregnancy..." she said. Her eyes were lit in fear, Violet hugged her tightly.

"Take a pregnancy test." Violet whispered, "I'll come to the drugstore with you to buy one." Palin and Sasha enters the restroom, confused.

"Gabby, what happened?" Plain asked comfortingly.

"Did someone hurt you? I'll beat them up for you!" Sasha exclaimed tightening her fists.

"Hold on..." Violet said to Gabby. Violet comes out of the restroom, turning both sides of the hallway. She sees Lucas with Aaron and Lawrence. She storms up to the three, focusing on Lucas. She pulled him away from the two other boys forcefully.

"Lucas." she said, veins were popping in her head, "Gabby has a bun in the oven and you're not doing anythin-"

"Keep your voice down!" Lucas said squeezing her arm. "I know, but it's not for sure.

"Well if that pregnancy test comes up and she really is pregnant, then you need to take care of your child!" Violet shouted. Her hand furiously flew across Lucas's face. His face stung, but her palms stung even more.

The schools counselor stared at Violet in disbelief and shock.

Part two will be coming very very soon.