ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 2

Here is another chapter and here is a picture of Peter lol oh and hope you like it please vote/comment thank you

A couple of days has gone by me giving advice and living my life. I couldn't be anymore happier. They finally took Jill's face off the billboard and put mines up. People are finally noticing my advice's and giving me more time to help give them advice so I'm happy about that. I smile as I finally got done with my office room. Everything is neat and clean I have a bookshelf a mini fridge a microwave I also have my stove and oven on the other side far away from my computer,I only have my stove and oven in case I am really hungry and besides Phoebe says it was ok I sat down an looked at my work. This is my other home even though I have another one. My smile somehow gets bigger at my giddiness of finally having a happy job. Until my smile goes down as an all to familiar face storms into my room.

Frowning at Peter I see he's furious. He has no right to be furious I should be furious but I'm not I'm completely calm. "What in the hell is wrong with you first you bleach , burn, and break my shit and now you have taken Jill's job are you fucking insane!" Peter yelled. Looking out my window I see all the workers stop working and stare through my window. I sigh and get up to pull down the blinds as I do so I sit back down with a glare on my face. "First Peter let's get one thing straight that was not your shit I bought all of your shit and second don't come in here yelling at me when your the cause of all of this.. If you wouldn't have cheated on your wife she would still have her job... Wait no she wouldn't have cause she was going to get fired... But the whole thing is on you and further more is that all you have to say for yourself?" I said questioning him daring him to say the wrong thing. But all to soon Phoebe came in wearing her usual business attire. A all black suit you should say. "What seems to be the problem here Milo?" Phoebe questioned. I glanced at her to Peter as she glanced from Peter to me as Peter glanced from me to Phoebe than back to me with a glare. I sighed. "Um I was just telling my... Acquaintance that he should leave." I said glaring back at Peter.

Phoebe laughed as I looked at her stupefied."ahhh so this must be the all famous Peter. I would like to think you for bringing Milo to me you're FIANCÉ was just not working maybe you should go see her." Phoebe said. To say I was shocked would be a lie. But all to soon Phoebe turned to me as Peter cursed under his breath and ran out the door probably forgetting about his fiancé. Typical. I shook my head. "Is that a problem?" Phoebe said I shook my head not hearing a word of what she said. "Ummm no?" I said making it sound like a question. "Good now take these questions and head on over to the CEO and give that hunk of a man the interview." Phoebe said my eyes bulged out of my head hearing that. "Ehhh what? Phoebe no offense but aren't you married and what interview?" I said. Phoebe just shook her head. "I knew you weren't listening. Ok look Milo to upgrade are company a little better you are going to the CEO uptown and talk to Valentino Danelli mhmm that man. And no my marriage was over the second the basterd cheated on me in my own bed." Phoebe said I nodded and took the questions.

Somehow I felt like Anastasia walking into a scene like fifty shades of grey but I highly doubt that this Mr Valentino would be anything but fine. Getting out of the elevator my eyes bulged out of my head again I was so right Mr Valentino was anything but fine he was drop dead gorgeous he had muscles he had the jaw line he looked Italian and oh damn them abs had brought Peter to shame no he didn't have a four pack no he had a damn eight pack. Help me I can't breath. Breaking myself out of my thoughts I blushed as Mr Valentino looked at me in curiosity. My blush seemed to make him smile as he showed his pearly whites. I blushed further and readied myself for the interview. Biting my bottom lip I knew I wanted him but stayed business like however that's supposed to be like. "Um hi my names Milo and I'll be interviewing you for the San Francisco news." I said earning a nod from him. "Are you going to hit record for you can say that again Milo." The way his voice spoke was like an orgasm to my ears earning a shiver down my spine. I cleared my throat and blushed again. Biting my lip. Gosh I feel like Anastasia.

I nodded as I got the recorder and placed it beside me. As Valentino leaned on his desk arms crossed flexing his muscles gosh. I cleared my throat again pressing the button. "Hi my names Milo and I will be interviewing you for the San Francisco news." I said as Valentino smirked. As I bit my bottom lip again. Damn him. Looking down I read the first thing Phoebe wrote."tell me Mr Valentino how does it feel for you to be the head of your business." I asked. He had this look to him that I just new he loved his job. "This business means everything to me they just don't call me Valentino Danelli for nothing I built this business from the bottom to the top". I smiled while nodding. "Do you ever consider yourself an introverted person or an extroverted person?" I questioned reading Phoebe's questions. "I fine myself in between sometimes I love to party and the next I find myself hiding behind my company doing work." I smiled again while nodding. "Are you gay?" I looked up at him and quickly looked down at the paper and blushed at what Phoebe wrote. Looking back up I saw he looked very calm. "No I'm not gay. I've been straight all my life." Looking at him I nodded fighting the urge to get the hell out of here. Looking at the time on his wall I only had one more question left before he had to go. "I'm sorry about that Phoebe actually wrote these questions. But um we only have enough time for one more question." I said earning another smirk on his face. "Do you fine yourself the romantic type or the player and if so do tell how?" I said blushing again. "Well I would have to say I'm both. At times I've been a little romantic just a simple dinner, then sometimes I'm a player an just letting loose of some steam." I nodded while starring at him. "What about you?" He said. I was left stupefied again. I already turned off the recorder and he's talking to me. " what about me there's really not much to know about me... Don't you have a meeting." I questioned. He simply nodded while walking towards his desk and sitting down pressing some button."Helen cancel my 5 o'clock meeting" "yes sir" and just like that he smiled at me. "Not anymore now tell me about yourself Milo." Gosh I'm going to die. My huge gulp could be heard in his office.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT/VOTE I LOVE TO READ YOU GUYS COMMENTS AND UNTIL NEXT TIME MY SWEETS