Please One Song & Just One Kiss

Sarah's POV

A few weeks passed and it's Christmas Eve. Everyone was doing Christmas shopping a day before Christmas Day with me. We were all in the food court.

"So what are we doing fir the party tonight?" Ryou asked. Yugi told me that they have a party every Christmas Eve.

"How about karaoke?" Jason asked. Everyone was agreeing except me. I look at everyone.

"Sarah? You okay?" I look over at Jason and slowly shook my head.

"Hey, it's okay. Your voice is still lovely. I'll sing with you if you want." Jason said. I nodded and give him a smile. I slowly got up.

"I'm picking the song!" I as I took off running.

"Oh. Hell no! I am!" Jason said as he chase me. I was luaghing as people in the mall was either laughing or just looking at us look were stupid. Jason grabs me by the waist and spins me around. I was laughing. Jason carried me back to out friends.

"Lets get going. We've do be shopping." Malik said. Jason lets go of me as we grabbed our stuff and left the mall. Soon we were at my house as Jason opens the door. We put the presents we got fir each other under the tree and sat down.

"Sarah, can you go first? One song and we'll stop there." Yugi asked. I nodded and Jason sat next to me as everyone and Solomon gathered around Solomon sat in the arm chair next to us. Home this Chirstmas by The Band Perry.

S: Looking out the window
Waiting for your headlights
To pull up in the driveway
It's really coming down tonight

Jason picks up.

J: You're scared that I won't make it through the storm

S: You should be here with me, safe and warm

J&S: I'll be waiting under the mistletoe
While you're driving here through the winter snow
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
When the only gift that I really need
Is to have your arms wrapped around me
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
Home this christmas

S: Pacing down the hallway
Trying to fight the urge to call
I could almost hear a pindrop

J: Cept for the clock on the wall

S: And I'm scared that you won't make it through the storm
You should be here with me, safe and warm

J&S: I'll be waiting under the mistletoe
While you're driving here through the winter snow
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
When the only gift that I really need
Is to have your arms wrapped around me
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
Home this christmas

S: I'm praying that you make it home tonight
So we can lay down by the fireside

J: You and I

J&S: Till Christmas morning

J: There's nothing else that I want this year

S: More than just to have you here
I'll be waiting

J&S: Waiting under the mistletoe
While you're driving here through the winter snow
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
When the only gift that I really need
Is to have your arms wrapped around me
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
Home this christmas

S: Looking out the window
Waiting for your head lights
To pull up in the driveway
It's really coming down tonight

I finished the song and everyone claps.

"That was beautiful." Ryou said.

"Thanks." Jason said. I look around and Yami points up. Huh? I look up and my eyes widen. I tap Jason and he looks over at me.

Jason's POV

I felt Sarah tap me and I look over. I saw Sarah looking up and I look up. Shit. I saw Bakura behind us holding a mistletoe above us with a grin. I look at Sarah as she looks at me. I cupped her chin and kissed her on the lips. I pull away and Sarah covers her mouth. Sarah got up and walked out. Everyone looks at me abd I Saud some thing I wish I could take back.

"What? It's just a kiss. It means nothing to me." I said.

"What if it was Sarah's first kiss? Would it still mean nothing to you?" Malik asked.

"She probably kissed other guys before she met me." I said as I got up and walk out of the room. I past Sarah as she stood in the hallway and walked into my room.

Sarah's POV

I had walked upstairs to think over what just happen. Then I heard Jason abd the others talking. "It's means nothing to me." I played it over in my head what Jason said. Jason walks pasted me and to his room. I walk downstairs where everyone was at. Everyone looks at me.

"Ah. Hey Sarah. Do you hear anything?" Yugi asked. I going to pretend I didn't for their sake and hopefully they don't find out.

"Hear what?" I said and everyone sighs in relief. What they didn't know was Malik was right. It was my first kiss and my heart hurts so much.