I'll always be here ch.3

Ch. 3

Normal P.O.V.

I slept in like the Weasley family wanted, but at 9:00 I couldn't take it anymore. So I got up and took a shower, picking out an amazing outfit for my birthday. I put on a really short light pink puffy dress, it was strapless with a bow sort of design that was silver and sparkly. Then I put on a pair of light pink high heels that had silver sparkly skulls on them. A Juicy Couture sparkly light pink handbag with a light pink bow on it, gold dangling earrings, gold and pink bangles, and a pink gem ring. I had on peaches and cream body lotion, blush, light pink lip gloss, and a little perfume that mixed well with the lotion.

OUTFIT:     http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31822923

Once I was done I skipped out they door, seeing that George and Fred were talking quietly I sneaked over to them. “I don't know how to tell her I like her,” George sighed.

“I don't actually know how to help you with that to be honest. All you can hope for is that she likes your gift and you can ask her out today or tomorrow,” Fred said, with that they went downstairs into their living room. I skipped downstairs, making sure I didn't trip down the stairs.

“Hi everyone!” I yelled as I entered the room. Everything in there was decked out in pink and purple, my favorite colors. In the middle of the room was a table filled with a huge pile of gifts. Hermione, Ginny, and Ron were finishing piling the gifts on top of each other.

“Happy Birthday Alex!” they all shouted. All of them coming up and hugging me. I giggled when they all pulled back, allowing me to get a good look at the whole room. The decorations were amazing, everything covered in glitter and sparkles.

“The table and the rest of the decorations are outside, the others are setting it up. My mum can't stand not throwing a huge birthday party,” Ron said, smiling at me.

“Then let's go look at it,” we all went outside. It was even better then inside, everything was just amazingly beautiful. Everything was sparkly and I saw a pile of fireworks on the other side of the lawn. The twins were setting the table, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were arranging the chairs. Percy was just sitting on the steps working on paperwork, not that I minded, he seemed like a kill joy.

“Looks like our guests arrived,” Ginny said. I followed her gaze and saw three people that I knew immediately.

“REMUS” I shouted running towards him, he held out his arms and caught me when I threw myself at him. He laughed at me, his eyes filled with laughter as well. I hadn't seen him for a year, he was my godfather. It was my mother's dying wish that one of her best friends, Remus Lupin would become my godfather. My father had agreed, even though he didn't like Remus.

“How's my goddaughter doing?” he asked, placing me back on my feet.

“Great, I can't believe you came!”

“Your father told me you were here for your birthday and he couldn't come because of what happened a couple days ago,” he said knowingly.

“Yeah, it's great you're here though.”

“Plus I got you a couple gifts,” I laughed at him when he pulled two boxes out of his pockets.

“There's a table inside for you to put them on,” I hugged him once more before turning towards Sirius Black. I gave him a huge hug as well, which he laughed at.

“I knew you hadn't forgotten me!”

“Of course I haven't forgotten you, last year you ended up buying me a bra for my birthday, which was quite awkward if you ask me.” he laughed as I said this.