I'll always be here

Ch.2

I woke up quickly in the morning, jumping into the shower I realized I had forgotten my clothes. So I wrapped a thin towel around me and walked out into our bedroom. I put on my lacy black underwear and bra, putting on my black skinny jeans the door opened. Showing George standing in front of me. This time I blushed bright red, as did he.

“J...Just com.. coming to tell you breakfast was almost ready. I should leave.” he left so quickly I didn't have a chance to speak. Once he was gone I put on a gray tank top that had a picture of a black cat printed on it. My hair was piled up in a messy bun, a black lace scarf around my neck, peep toe, zipper ankle boots, black fang ring, and a black fedora with a gray ribbon around it. I picked out some black feather earrings as well. My makeup was simple, black eyeliner and a dark pink lip gloss.

OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31453495

I went downstairs to see everyone sitting at the breakfast bar eating. “Good Morning everyone,” I went over and sat next to George and Ginny, who I noticed blushed when I walked in the room.

“Good Morning,” he mumbled before starting to eat his eggs again.

“Morning Alex, do you want some eggs and toast?” Molly asked me.

“Sure, I'm really hungry,” after she finished making them she placed it in front of me. Everyone was starting to get up and go outside. So once I was done I went outside, everyone was just sitting on the ground talking. The twins had turned Ron's hair purple and everyone was laughing, expect Ron.

“Awwww, Ron. Purple is so your color,” everyone started laughing harder as Ron just turned a brighter shade of red. “Why are we all just sitting here?” I asked.

“Mum won't let us swim till 12:00, so we're all just going to sit here till we can all change. Why don't you join us,” Fred patted the ground in between him and George. Though when I went to sit down George grabbed me around the waist and sat me on his lap. I could tell my eyes changed red in embarrassment, as did my face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kept me pressed against him. Fred, Ron, and Harry looked at us questioningly, while Ginny and Hermione just looked at us and laughed softly. We sat there for a little while, watching as Ron's hair turned blue before finally turning back to it's original color.

“You should all go change, it's almost 12:00,” Mrs. Weasley yelled out the door. I jumped out of George's lap as she said this. Everyone else did too and we quickly went up to our rooms to change.

“Which one should I put on?” I asked Hermione and Ginny who were looking for their own swimsuits, they looked at my three favorite ones that I had with me.

“I think George would like you best in the black sequin bikini,” Ginny said giggling. I looked at them and blushed red.

“I...I'm not dressing up for him,” I mumbled.

“Oh yes you are. It's so obvious, he likes you too.” Hermione said.

“No he doesn't,” I looked down, but picked up the black bikini.

“Yes he does, wait till he sees you,” I changed into it while the others changed as well. Hermione wore a yellow, green, and black plaid bikini, while Ginny had a white and gold bikini.

“Don't we look great?” I asked, posing. We all started laughing and grabbed a couple towels. We ran outside to where the guys stood facing the lake. The guys all had their shirts off, letting us see their abs. I could just imagine what George's felt like. I knew it was wrong for me to feel this way about someone I just met, but when I see him it feels like I've always known him.