Chapter 5~

Barrera out!

   People falling it's definitely a nice sight, right? That slow motioned moment when you try to hang on anything around yourself in order to avoid something as embarrassing as that. Especially when you are a 6 feet tall gorilla, resting on the hallway floor while students are stepping on every inch of your body. Oh, and don't forget the collision of your nose with that flat surface destined to the lower limbs.

Priceless.

It was way amusing who fell. Manuel Andreas Vittorio Ruy Barrera, infamous robber known for his hits upon millionaires and his disloyal personality towards "comrades". Odd seeing him here. The lad was furiously massaging his nose.

 ~Flashback( 3 years ago)~

 BB sent me this time in gorgeous Finland. It's been a while since I  last came here and every time seems like it's the first trip. No ceasing to surprise me with the spacious streets, pastry smell and warm people. I was assigned to enter a secret service agency which is ready to drain a miserable millionaire by blackmailing him with a scandalous video in which you can clearly see that our businessman is more than friendly with his sister in law. Definitely mature content.

 I quickly changed the clothes I wore during the flight, putting on my usual black outfit and off I was.

My sources say they are located under a bar out of town so it took me a while to get there on foot. Two bulky guys were standing in the way so I had to knock them out. Oops. Did I used to much pressure? Walking slowly while examining my surroundings, something bumped my shoulder. Better said someone. The person was about to fall from the collision so he/she must have been running.

"Ugh, sorry." Said a brownie boy while looking distracted.

"Forget it. You're ok?" I asked actually caring.

"Yes. I'm Manuel, you?"

"For now is J."  I looked away in time to see a bald man pointing his gun in our direction. I took the gun out of my pocket and shoot near his knee. This Manuel was startled.

"What have you done? Are you a cop or something?" He asked alarmingly fast.

"What? Haven't a robber ever seen a gun before?" I said remembering his face from the juvenile delinquents section on the agency computers. He was doing small robberies so he was still new to this world. I even figured his plan already. "What are you going to do with that video? Sell it or better blackmailing yourself the businessman?"

His eyes looked like onions by now. "Who are you?"

"Someone you wish you've never met." An old threaten is always effective. I raised the gun just above his heart. Have you ever enjoyed being above someone in both strength an intelligence? I personally think is a nice thing.

He took small steps backwards not once looking away from the weapon.

"Scaredy-cat." Dropping the gun, I walked away not being amused by his reactions. "Huolehtia." |Take care.|

I ended up taking that memory stick with the video, making sure I deleted all 25 copies from their computers and phones. I also left them a message for the poor security. Manuel assured not to meet me ever again.

Until now.

"Barrera." I saluted. He narrowed his eyes while examining me. Lovely. "Forgot me already, buddy?"

"J?" He asked incredulously while fear covered his complexion. You can almost see convulsions coming from him.

Out of nowhere, a devious smile creped onto my face. I firmly gripped the hand I was holding, raising him to his feet and start dragging him to an empty classroom.

"Pitkästä aikaa." |Long time no see. | "Every time we meet must you wipe the floor?"

"J, please. I mean no harm. You see, I've come here to be a hyvä poika." |good boy| He clarified with the remaining of his confidence.

It took everything in me not to laugh in that fucking hilarious moment. See how much I love my friends. Not that I would ever think of this person as a friend.

"But Vitti you know what my job requests are, don't you?" I said in a mocking voice. "By tomorrow you're out of here or else this gun won't stay as it is for too long. Ymmärrätkö?" |Got it?| I pointed to the gun attached on my leg, its outlines clearly seen through my camo cargo pants.

"Kyllä."|Yes.| He said in a small voice, looking at his shoes.

"Ha? I didn't catch that."

"YES!" Little Barrera shouted and then run tripping twice on his way out. Problem solved.

The day passed by smoothly, everyone smiling at everyone, me meeting a lot of uninteresting people, Samantha spreading that strange happy vibe all around the place.

~~

brownie=used for expressing his color hair

|~words/expressions in Finnish~|