7-31-15 || 5:38

Hi.
I hate this feeling. I have no one to talk to. I don't know who to trust with this secret with this mistake. But here it goes...

I need help. I'm still young. Damn I'm still 14 yrs old
When i was still 13 my friend told me she has a boyfriend, so i asked his name so i could add him on FB. I did. A couple of days later he chatted me. We talked almost everyday. I told him my secrets and I told him mine. One day we stopped talking. Well I stopped talking to him, because I'm not much of a talker. Even I don't talk to my friends at that time. So again... One day he chatted me again and said that why did i told this one girl who 'I' supposedly knew. But no i didn't. I told his freaking secret to 'his' friend that 'is' a girl. So i asked who.. He won't tell me. So i know already his lying. Then he told me that he will tell my parents about me watching porn. Ok first of all I stopped. I was only curious so I watched some... I was dumb. He told me that he will do it if I won't send him nudes.... I was dumb. Because right now thinking about it.. I have a freaking good answer like.... Ok tell her it's much ok for her beating the crap out off me that me sending a nude. But fuck was i dumb. I did it. I know and i feel like a whore or something along those lines. He said he would stop but he didn't. I'm not sending him nudes now. He's forcing me to skype him and he won't stop. I need help please. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid of my parents disappointed looks. And my friends disgusted looks. I'm not exactly popular but a lot of people know me.. I'm afraid. That's why I want to move states. That's the only reason why I want to move states to get away with this. So if the pictures is leaked I won't be seeing my parents disappointed and disgusted looks. And my friends disgusted looks. Help me. Please I need help. I don't want to tell anyone. I'm afraid. Please someone notice.