Chapter 23

Your POV

We've been hanging out with these kids for hours now i must admit that Cara and Lily are so pretty some guys are cute but i still like Lauren, speaking of Lauren she sat with Brad and i was so upset with that. I shrug well maybe there's close friends? I sighed when i saw her walk to me pulling me up, "We gotta go guys" she said i said goodbye and we walked away from them. While i walk my head was hanging low i was also quiet i didn't want to speak first so i just walked silently, i saw her stopped and held my hand making me stop too. "What's wrong baby?" she asked lifting my head with her fingers i sighed and shrug "I'm good" i said smiling slightly she intertwined our fingers and caressed my cheek with her free hand. "Tell me please?" she said quietly making our foreheads and noses touch i nodded "I don't know, it's just it's bothering me" i said "What's bothering you?" i sighed "Brad"she smiled and hugged me tight.

I hugged her back confused "that is so cute, you're jealous?" i blushed "No" i mumble she smirked and raised an eyebrow at me, i nodded slowly "Yeah i think?" i admit shyly she smiled and hug me tight. "Hey, you don't have to get jealous okay? Like i told you i'm in love with you" i blushed and nodded "Kiss?" she blushed and pecked her lips. "Come on, let's go eat somewhere alright?" i nodded she smiled and took my hand and intertwined our fingers. We then entered a restaurant and ordered our food as we wait we just talk about random things. "Lolo stop it!" i said giggling she was making weird faces she lean forward still with her weird face "No shoooo" i said moving back. She laughed "I know you want to kiss me babe" she said puckering her lips i laughed "no i don't" i said she pouted and tried kissing me but i always move away.

"Ugh baby" she whined i smirked and rub our noses together "Later, i'm hungry" i said smirking when our food was now in front of us, she glared at me and cup my cheeks "Kiss meee" she said "noo...." i then felt Lauren's lips on mine making me giggle into our kiss. When we finally pulled away she looked at me lovingly, i blushed and started to eat, through our dinner we just started flirting with each other and joked around. When we finished Lauren ordered chocolate cake for the both of us, then we started feeding each other cake, people were looking at us but we just ignore them. "Y/N i really wanna ask you something ever since you came back here in Miami" she said shyly i smile and turn my body to her. "Yeah?" she bit her lip "uh....uh....will...you..." she stuttered i smile at how cute she is but she does looks nervous i sighed and cup her cheeks pecking her lips repeatedly making her smile "What is it?" i whispered resting my forehead against hers.

She sighed and took my hands "Uhm....will..you be my....girlfriend?" i was silent holy shit, did she just ask me to be her girlfriend? oh my god, i can't believe this is happening, i do wanna say yes right now but i was just to shock. But i think i have to say something since i can see she's beginning to freak out, "Oh my god i'm so sorry, i know we're just best friends but we've been dating for months now and....." she started rambling again. I smile and just press my lips against hers "Yes Lauren" i said smiling her jaw dropped "Wait.....really?" i giggle and nodded "of course, i told you i had feelings for you too" i said and peck her lips. "Oh shit" she said and smiled widely "I can't believe it, my beautiful best friend is now my girlfriend, i have been in love with you ever since we were kids and finally you're now my girlfriend oh shit." she said i laughed and hug her tight. "Is this happening?" i laughed again and nodded "Yes Lolo you just asked your best friend to be your girlfriend" she blushed "Oh my god" we then kissed again.

Lauren's POV

"It's just....WOAH....like when you were in New York i'd always stalk you and go to your Instagram just to stare at you since i really missed you and when you came back i know i got annoyed but i also fell in love with you more" i mindlessly said when i realised what i said my eyes widen and slap my mouth. She was smiling widely and was trying to hold her laugh "Shit why did i say that?!" i said hitting my forehead, "You.........stalk...me?" i blushed hard and just hid my face. I felt her arms wrapped around me and kiss my head "You are so cute Lolo!" she said giggling i then look up pouting she smiled and squish my cheeks "Why are you pouting?" "Because, i just told you i was stalking you" she giggled "Why though?" i sighed "Well, i missed you so much and i tried moving on when we stopped talking but every time you post a picture on Instagram i always go back to you so i couldn't stop stalking you" i said shyly she kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

After we finish our cake we went back to our dorms, i was swinging our intertwined hands while we walk "We have classes again tomorrow" she said pouting i pulled her into my arms and kissed her lips "i know and we have Science together tomorrow" i said smiling she nodded "Yeah, but i just wanna hang out with you" she said i ran my fingers through her hair and cup her cheeks "We don't have classes on Tuesday and Thursday so it'll be fine" i said she sighed and nodded. "I wanna cuddle with you" she said looking at me with puppy eyes i smile "Okay, i'll cuddle with you until you fall asleep and then i'll leave is that alright?" she smiled and nodded "YAYY! Come on Lolo!" she said pulling my arm. I laughed and we walk inside her dorm i then saw Camila i smiled and hug her "Hey Camz" "Hi, are you sleeping here?" she asked me "No, i'll just be cuddling with my girl until she sleeps then i'll leave" Camila smiled "Aw, girl? girlfriend?" i nodded she squealed "Aw! Omg! Finally you know the girls and i were waiting for you to ask Y/N to be your girlfriend but you were just a coward" Camila said i glare at her making her laugh.

Y/N made me sit on her bed and she went to her closet and changed into her pyjama she folding her other clothes neatly and placed them inside, she then went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. "So Jauregui, when did you ask her?" i smiled goofily "Just a while ago when we were eating dinner" i said smiling at the memory "Aw, well you got your dream girl who happens to be our best friend" i nodded "Yeah, i miss the little us" i said and then Y/N walk to me with a smile. I got her hand and we cuddled inside her blanket she sighed buried her face to my neck as i brush her hair looking down at her while she plays with my necklace that my mom gave me. "Remember when we tricked Y/N Lauren? i pretended that i was gonna kill you with tickles and Y/N didn't know what to do so she just cried" Camila said laughing i laughed too since i remembered.

"I cried?" Y/N asked looking at Camila "Don't you remember?" Y/N pouted and shake her head sideways, Camila smiled "Okay, i'll tell you what happened" she said laughing.

- Flashback -

Lauren was 7

Y/N was 6

Camila was 6

"Lolo?" Y/N called going down the stairs looking for her best friend "Y/N!! HELP" she heard and then she ran to the living room, they were in Camila's house and Camila and Lauren decided to trick Y/N so they sent her upstairs so they could make a plan. When Y/N arrived the living room Camila was tickling Lauren "help Y/N! Camila is killing me with tickles" Lauren said Y/N tried going near her but Camila look at her "I will tickle you too" Y/N pouted and stomp her foot. "Let go of Lolo!!" she scream but Camila didn't stop Lauren laughed harder and begged for help, Y/N was now in tears since she can't help her best friend. She tried going near her but Camila would always look at her, Y/N fell on her knees and cried with a pout "Lolo....don't die" Camila stopped and they both laughed. Y/N crossed her arms still crying and then she ran to Camila's room she slammed the door and she cried on Camila's bed.

The other two little girls then came up to Camila's room to check on Y/N they tried calling her but Y/N would just ignore them, Lauren and Camila jumped in the bed and hug Y/N tight. "NO!" Y/N screamed she tried getting out of her best friends grip but she didn't have the luck, she sat there glaring at the bed with a pout on her lips. "We're sorry" Lauren said smiling Camila nodded "Look i'm not dead, Camila was just tickling me like this" Lauren said and then tickled Y/N making her giggle but put on her mad face again. "We're sooorrrry" they whine Lauren beginning to kiss her cheek repeatedly same with Camila on the other side of her cheek making Y/N smile and laugh "Okay okay stop! ew" Y/N squeal they all laughed and hugged each other. "We love you" Camila and Lauren said Y/N giggled "I love you Lolo and Camzi" she said hugging both girls.

- Present -

"Yup, you kept crying before Y/N" Camila said to Y/N laughing Y/N pouts "Hey, i'm a big girl now" she said glaring at Camila "Yeah, MY big girl" i said kissing her cheek she smiled and peck my lips, she nodded "Yeah i'm yours" she said hugging my tight. I sighed happily and Camila said she was gonna take a shower so i opened Y/N's lamp and brush her hair so she could fall asleep. "I love every moment with you, thank you for asking me to be your girlfriend i've been wanting you to be mine too" she admit i look down at her and she smile "Yeah, i can't believe that my best friend will be my girlfriend" i sighed caressed her cheek "I can't believe it either baby" she blushed and i can see her eyes slowly closing. I pulled her to my arms and she buried her face to my neck again well she loves doing that i shrug and just kiss her head, i don't wanna go back to my room i feel lazy and i feel really comfortable here with my girlfriend. So i decided i'll just stay for the night with her.