Im Blind For You Part 1

Start from the beginning

Stranger: "diffrent?" Dan asked, slightly confused "I don't see how you're diffrent.."

You: Phil went quiet for a moment, going over in his head if he should tell the boy. It's not like he would never find out, it's sort of a big thing. "I-um, I'm blind. I kind have always been". He said quietly.

Stranger: Dan nodded and bit his lip. "So what? That just makes you even more amazing." Dan whispered. For some reason, knowing Phil was was blind made him like him..even more.

You: "How? If anything it should take a few point off". He chuckled nervously, this seemed like the best someone has taken in he was blind. He hoped it didn't mess up somehow.

Stranger: "Really? In my book it adds a few points" Dan smiled, "it just makes you stronger, Phil."

You: Phil smiled and fiddled with his fingers a little more. He did this every time he was happy or nervous. "I wouldn't call it stronger, I mean no matter what in life i would have to deal with it. It wasn't much of a choice".

Stranger: "But at least you diddnt give up, right?" Dan asked, scooting a bit closer to Phil

You: "Give up"? Phil questioned, he didn't see how he could just give up on it. If he knew he would have years ago.

Stranger: "You could of not tried.. You could of did something stupid and ended your life.. something like that.. but yet you're here, right now. at school, Talking to me" Dan smiled, he put his hand on Phil's softly and bit his lip. "That means you're strong."

You: "I guess, but after a while you get used to it". He said.

Stranger: Dan shrugged. "Well, if it means anything, I look up to you now."

You: "What? You look up to me? Are you joking"? Phil chuckled, finding it hard to believe. Many people go though what Phil does, he couldn't understand how he went from a school where no one talked to him or befriended him to a school where someone looked up to him.

Stranger: "I'm not joking, actually." Dan muttered, his face heating up. "what class do you have next?" Dan asked, trying to change the subject.

You: "A-Art, i think. I dont remember for sure, the girl only told me once". Phil said.

Stranger: "Do you want me to take you to the office so she can tell you again?" Dan asked quietly

You: "N-No, that's fine. I dont want them to think im an idiot or something. I'll just find the art room and hope for the best". He chuckled.

Stranger: "well, I have art too, Do you need help getting there? Its across the scool"

You: "Yeah, if you'll show me the way that'd be nice". Phil smiled.

Stranger: Dan grinned and blushed madly, "we've been talking this entire hour" He laughed nervously

You: "Really? Time went faster then, didn't feel like an hour". Phil giggled quietly.

Stranger: "We have about 5 mintues left" Dan laughed quietly "I like your sunglasses, I have the same pair actually"

You: Phil chuckled, "I just let my mum pick a random one out at my old school, i look kind of weird without them. it looks like im staring at noting. Or so I've been told".

Stranger: "I like them, They fit you" Dan smiled ,even thought Phil couldnt see.

You: "Thanks, guess mother knows best". He smiled.