Chapter 2 -- Time For Fun

Mangles P.O.V

The new guard is so stupid.  I guess the boss gave up explaining what the real job was, trying not to die.

The camera flicked to life and hummed its happy little song. The red light shone and the flashlight burned my eyes. After a couple of seconds, the light flicked off. The camera stopped humming. I scrambled to the Prize Corner. I heard the cameras flick like crazy until it was directed on me.

I heard Balloon Boy crawling through the vents ahead of me.

"BB, start laughing!" I snapped in my simple monotone static.

I shot into the main hallway. Toy Chica was there.

"Im about to fall apart, already half way there, so I guess thats a start, Im just a children's toy, for all the girls and boys, to break me down and put me back together- Oh the joy!" TC taunted me. "Shut up." I snapped, using all my strength to not dive on her and make her look way worse than me. "Why should I?" She snapped, picking at one of my wires. "Its my turn to get the guard. Just leave me alone." I hissed, turning and scurrying away. I hung upside down from the ceiling waiting for my chance. The light flicked on and the guard screamed. 'How stupid.' I thought to my self. I stared at his face. Something was vaguely familiar about him. It made my cheeks burn just thinking about it. Suddenly, it flashed into my mind. About 14 years ago, he tried to fix me! I couldn't kill him now, but Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica were expecting the dead body. I carefully snuck in, letting my jaw just hang open.

"M-Mangle?" He gasped.

I widen my eyes, acting like I was surprised. "Y/N?" I tried to make my voice less monotonous. I stood up and walked to him.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" He whispered, hugging me tightly. My checks turned a shade deeper.

"Well, I said that I would always remember you..." I said, hugging him back. The six a.m bell rang and I hissed under my breath. I pulled away, trying to get back to Kids Cove. But, Y/N got up, and helped me to Kids Cove. I could feel my face turn scarlet. "Um. Thank you...." I looked up at him shyly. "It was nothing..." He murmured, turning and walking out. "Dammit Mangle!" I snapped to myself, "Dammit..."