The Teachers- 2

Mr. Payne's POV

I know im not suppose to have sexual feelings for a student but Sidney. shes something else. she always finds a way to turn me on. it always works so i would always have to go in my office and take care of my little problem. well not exactly little. actually 10in. Sidney would like that. whoa whoa wait! i cant have thoughts like that! i can lose my job! i cant lose this job. so im just gonna have to push the sexual frustration aside.

So i told all the kids to change into their gym clothes. she came out with a pink tank top popping her huge boobs out and booty shorts exposing her amazing behind. she went to go hit the volleyball. As she reached up, her stomach showed. my stomach immeditely twisted. i caught myself staring. she i looked down. and as i looked down i realized, she did it again! she made my 'little friend' come out to play. i had to handle it. so i just snuck into my office and handled it. i made sure it was completely gone.

I saw her about to walk out the door to leave for her next class. i pulled her aside to talk to her. just to have a chance to see how she acts. so see if i could enjoy her company. her voice gave me chilles. really. i made her blush and i was just searching for her eyes. i finally found those beautiful green grey eyes. i got lost for a second. she looked down again. and i picked up her chin with my index finger and i gently kissed her lips. her lips sent chilles down my spine. my whole body was up in the air. i then whispered some suductive things in he ear. her eyes lite when i told her that i've always wanted to do that. then her eyes widened when i grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer and told her i wanted that and more. and i gripped her amazing bum and the dumb bell rang! i rested my head on hers and she left. such an amazing moment had to be put on hold because of fucking school. wow.

Sidneys POV

i walked into music class and Mr. Horan smiled at me and handed me the gutair, and while he was passing me the gutair he handed me a peice of paper. and he nodded down at it telling me to read it. i smiled and nodded. i was gonna read it later. maybe after school or after class or something. so we were trying to learn how to do a Taylor Swift song (A/N sorry i dont know any country songs with a gutair lol) and i was kind of struggling.

Mr. Horan came from behind me and put his fingers on top of mine hovering over me, trying to help me. i laughed and said "Thanks for the attempt but im a horrible musician!" he smiled with his perfect teeth and said "you're a great musician! just need some assistance" and he winked. i giggled and he helped me get the tune right. Mr. Horan still had his arms around me still helping me, when Mr. Payne walked by, i saw him give me a look saying 'What The Hell?' i just stared. and Mr. Horan whispered in my ear saying "This is a D-Cord and your strum it to get that sound in the song" i giggled and nodded and did as he said. it worked it actually was sounding better. Mr. Payne was there for like the whole period!

It lwas just a really awkward moment. its not like me and Mr. Payne were dating. but i think he got a bit jealous. i could tell in the evil death glare he was giving Mr.Horan. i read the little note that Mr.Horan gave me it said

'Dear, Sidney

Honestly, this whole school year i've been thinking. i really like you. and im so happy that were only 2 or 3 years apart! that makes me so excited. your actually very attractive to me. your perfect to me. honestly im willing to lose my job for you. but i would like to get to know you first. but if you dont like me like the way i like you. and you think im a complete creeper. i understand.

Sincerly, Mr. Horan

or you can call me Niall Horan'

i smiled and blushed. Mr. Payne saw me and walked up to me. and i quickly just crumble the paper in my bookbag. he looked at my bag as i pushed the note in. he was just staring at my bag. "What!?" i laughed. he looked at my eyes then back to my bag. and he just asked "what was that you cramed in you bag like if its the blue prints of a time machine or something?" i laughed and he seemed very serious. i quickly stopped laughing and i just said "Nothing. just a dumb note" he seemed a bit jealous and quickly answered by asking "from who?" i didnt want to tell him it was from Niall considering the death glare he was sending him. i just gulped and said "uhh Max" his eyes widened and said "Max? Max Valentin? Why would he give you a note? what did he say?" i got kind of angry and i kind of raised my voice and said "Why do you care!? were not dating or anything. why are you getting so upset over it!?"

I threw my hands in the air. and i went to go walk away and he grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall in his office. he began to kiss me. roughly. it was so unexpected. he then bit the bottom of my lip asking for an entrance i just let him do whatever he wanted. and i allowed his tounge to roam my mouth. his hands roamed my body. his hands going up my thighs almost touching my womenhood. i gasped as he grabbed my hand and put it on his buldge. my eyes widened and i looked down at his huge boner. and then at him. he had a suducive smile on. he took his hand and slowly started rubbing my womenhood. i let out small moans as he got rougher and faster. i began to rub his buldge. and he just smiled and little moans slipped out of his mouth. he then layed me down on the couch in his office and looked into my eyes and asked "Are you sure?"

I nodded and he kissed me and began to take off my pants. he started to lick the sides of my thighs and then finally if my womanhood. i arched my back as he went faster and deeper. i let out a loud moan to let him know he was doing it right. and that it felt good. i felt a smile on my thighs. i giggled and gripped his hair. pushing him deeper into me. he kept going and going. it was just amazing. He came up and kissed me then he went to go take his pants off but he was kind of struggling.

So i put my hand on his chest and put my other hand on the button of his pants. and he smirked and i lowered myself to where his memeber was just about in my face. i kneeled down and i licked the tip and bit my lip. i looked up at him and he had a desparte look on his face. i laughed and thought maybe i could have a little fun! i began to just slowly tickle the sides and trace his member i looked up at him and smiled he laughed and said "you sure do know how to tease dont you" i nodded a just slightly sucked on the tip. he let out a small moan. and i smiled knowing that he liked it. then i just put it in my mouth. with no movement. he then grabbed the back of my hair and pushed my head in and out making my head bob in and out. i picked up that speed as he tightened the grip on my hair. he let out a few moans. the he whispered "Sidney im about to cum" i stopped and tickled the tip. i smiled and the bell rang.

It was time for lunch. even though me and Mr. Payne just ate each other out. we still needed food. so i putbmy clothes on and i went down to the cafeteria. i had a huge grin on the whole time. it looked kind of weird but. whatever i didnt care. me and Mr. Payne had it! i finally got what i have been thinking about all the time! and it was exactly how i knew would feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

So this was the dirty part i was saying before.

just take a while to let it all sink in.

imagine Liams 10inch

*0*