The Teachers

A/N

Hi! i am a massive One Direction fan! and i have a very sick mind. i always think about having sex with the boys. lol but i decided to take my dirtiness and put it online as a fan fiction.

WARNING: This story is detailed. ALOT. so dont throw up. this story is about One Direction being teachers at a high school in London. THIS STORY IS FAKE.

K. Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sidneys POV

I was walking to my locker when my gym teacher, Mr. Payne came up to me. Mr. Payne is so attractive. his personality is just wonderful. I always kiss up to him. and try to look as sexy as possible just for him. just because hes just so god damn fucking sexy! especially when he wears basketball shorts. oh my gosh! he has at least a 10 inch! just makes me wanna jump on him. and... do stuff. sexy stuff.

He's not even that much older than me. im only 17 and hes 19 because hes a student teacher. ughh. i just want him. he came up to me and he was just reminding me that i had gym next period. come on! why couldnt he just like ask me to take my clothes off or something or ask me to give him head. ew ew. wait. no maybe i want to. gross i know to be having thoughts about doing it with a teacher but Mr. Payne is just. ughhhh sooo sexy.

-next period-

i went to gym and we were playing volleyball and i was wearing my tank top and booty shorts. just for Mr. Payne. i hit the volley ball and slammed it down. my shirt rised up showing ny flat stomach. i caught Mr. Payne staring at me. i smiled and blushed. he then came up to me after class and pulled me aside. "you're really good at volleyball did you ever think about going on the volleyball team." i smiled and said "thanks. well i have bu-" "im the coach. we can spend some time together, and get to know eachother you seem like an interesting young girl." he said cutting me off rudely but ending up making me blush. i smiled and looked down at the tiled floor. he smiled at me trying to find my eyes.

He lifted up my chin with him finger and kissed my gently on the lips. i smiled and im pretty sure all the blood in my body rushed to my cheeks. i looked at him and he whispered in my ear "i've always wanted to do that" i smiled thinking he finished talking and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer and whispered "and a little more" he grabbed my bum and squeezed it. i squeaked and he laughed.

Then the bell rang and both of our head both flicked to the bell and then back to each other. and he put his forehead to mine and i whispered "i have to go to music class" he pouted and i laughed. he then hugged me and said "come to here after school" i nodded and waved goodbye.

OH MY GOD.

Did that just REALLY Happen! Ahhh

im definetly going to the gym after school. well for now i have music. ugh. Mr. Horan. wow. just wow. hes so cute! he the same age as Mr. Payne. hes 19 turning 20 pretty soon i think. but hes also just as sexy as Mr. Payne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

So.. this part isnt really sexual. but others will be so beware!!

so i will be making imagines.

so comment who you want it to be with and i'll choose who i will write the story about.