Chapter 12

here's an update finally lmao okay here we go
--------------------------------------
-Luke's POV-

The car ride was silent for the
most part but it was a comfortable silence, you know? Not one of those awkward silences where there's a lot of tension. I honestly hate those and I was hoping that it wouldn't happen, and I'm really thankful that it didn't. We finally got to the place where I was taking her, and it was this really small and cute diner that I knew that she would love, and I was actually right. She looked out of her window and when she saw the place she smiled really widely. Man, I love seeing her happy.
"Okay, we're here! I wanted to take you out to dinner and I thought that you might like this place....is this okay?" I asked her.
She looked at me with a huge smile and nodded her head.
"Yes Luke, this is honestly perfect!" She replied back to me. I smiled at her response.
"Good." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt. I quickly got out of of the car and went to the other side of the car and opened up the door for her. She got out and thanked me with a smile.
"Your welcome," I said smiling back to her, grabbing her hand in mine. I looked at her and saw her blush and bite her lip, trying to force back another smile. It was honestly one of the cutest yet hottest thing. Fuck, when she bites her lip. What is she doing to me?
---------------------------------------
Okay I know that this was suuper short but I just wanted to put something up for y'all lmao
hope you liked it