Germany x Short!Reader

You were sitting in class looking out window next to your "titan" of a BestFriend, Ludwig...or as you call him Luddy. You were a shorty compared to the tall German. He didn't mind you being only 4'6..well the heck, he even told you that it was cute you were shorter than him. The brute German was 5'11 and you didn't really like it to much. When ever you would try to reach for something in your locker that was much higher than you were, Germany would always get it for you, making you feel a bit emmbarssesd and angry. You knew he was just trying to be nice, but sometimes you just wanna try to get things by yourself.

As school ended you noticed Germany with a girl much taller than you talking to him. Your heart sank to your stomach and you saw him kiss her cheek. Tears streamed down your face as you walked on home ignoring the Germans calls for you to wait up for him. You stormed upstairs, ignoring the loving welcomes from your family. You were the only child so you were used to being alone. Your phone buzzed and it was Germany. He asked you why you didnt wait for him. You left him on read and turned off your phone. You closed your eyes, drifting off into deep slumber.

~Le time skip provided by Italy ^~^ (Italy: PASTAAAA~)~

You woke up and looked at the time. "Huh?...WAIT WHAT?!" you yelled. Your eyes shot opened and realized you were late to school. "Fuck! I overslept!" you exclaimed. You got off your bed, took a shower, threw on some new clothes and headed out the door. You barge Into class with a bunch of eyes staring at you...especially Ludwig's. You walked over to your desk with your head down looking at the floor. -In Reader-chan's head- "Shit...how am I gonan talk to Luddy today, After what I saw yesterday?". -Out of Reader-chan's head- You looked over to Lidwig as you sat down...he passed you a note.

You opened up the note and read it. Your face burned. Ludwig noticed this and smirked. The note said: I noticed you yesterday...I see you saw me kiss the girl. I want to make it up to you....meet me by the tree at 7:00...and come ready ;) -Luddy. You looked over to him, he smiled and looked back at the teacher. You placed your head down and drifted to sleep.

Class was over finally and you headed home. You reread the note and threw on a tang top, shorts and Vans. You headed over the tree an waited for Luddy to show up. He came and waved at you. "So, what did you need to see me for Luddy?" you asked. "This...". He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a kiss. Your eyes widened and you melted into the kiss after a while. He moved his free hand to your bottom and gave it a squeeze. You helped at his action which then he slid his tounge into your mouth, exploring every inch. As soon as you gasped for oxygen, he hugged you close to his chest. "Ich liebe dich" said the tall German. "Listen _____, the girl I kissed earlier was my cousin...she was going I to the army and I wouldn't know when I would see her again, so I gave her one last kiss before she left".

Your heart fluttered back into your chest and a wave of relief washed over you. "I'm sorry Luddy". He looked at you. "What do you mean Liebe?". You sighed and explained to him how you thought that his cousin was his girlfriend and how you got a bit down when you saw him kiss her. He laughed and said "I would never date her, plus she is my cousin ...but you...you're perfect". You looked up at him and smiled. "Really? I thought you only liked tall women...well considering that almost everyone in your family is tall". He smiles and placed his lips on yours one more time. "______, I love you for you. I don't care about your height...you're adorable just how you are...besides you begin short means I can dominate you whenever we do it" a smirk grew on his lips as he said that.

Your face was red as he kissed your cheek and held you by your waist. "Ich liebe dich, _____". You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I love you too, Luddy".

✖️THERE YA GO ^~^ THIS IS SO KAWAII

IM SORRY IF GERMANY IS A BIT OUT OF CHARACTER T.T

Next Up: Germamy x Chubby!Reader

-WriterLevi🎀

Hetalia x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें