Chapter 7

**LIAM POV**
"I love you, baby girl." I say laying her into the bed, "Get some sleep we have an interview tomorrow." She nods and her breath slowly becomes even.
"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!" I shout. Oh he's gonna get it.
"Hey, mate!" He replies casually. Son of a... pull yourself together, Liam.
"Why is Winnie crying because you hate her?" I ask trying hard to keep an even tone.
"What?" He says clearly confused.
"You heard me." POINT LIAM!! "Everyone heard you screaming at the kid. That you hate her." I press him onto the couch.(A/N chill your dirty minds people) "And that the fact that your mom is dead is Winnie's fault."
"I said that?" He asks worry filling his face. I nod. "I'm gonna go talk to her."
"You can try."
**HARRY POV**
I said that? "Win?" I say opening Liam's door. She's asleep, I smile, she's so innocent. What the heck did I do?
"Yeah?" Winnie turns over still half asleep.
"Can we talk?"
"You can talk, I'm not speaking to you."
"Winnie, I'm so so sorry."
**WINNIE POV**
"No, all men are the same, I get it." While turning over in Liam's bed, Harry responds.
"What?"
"Winnie!" Harry screams, I try to reply but I can't.
"Haz." I try to whisper but even I can't hear myself but the words need to be said or at least thought, "Carry on, I'm only a distraction."
"LIAM!" Harry shouts.
"What..." Liam says rushing in pulling Winnie onto his lap. "It's all your fault." He sneers, "Her ankle is now worse from running with out crutches."
"What's wrong." Niall rushes in.
"Geez little late, Nialler." I try to say. Try.
"Come on Niall." Liam lifts me up gently, "We are going to the hospital."
"I wanna come." Louis says walking in to the room.
"Fine. No Harry." Liam says before he can even ask. "Let's go." He races down the stairs. "Louis get the door." Liam commands grabbing the keys.
"Li, chill." Louis says opening the door then grabbing me from his arms.
"Louis." I manage to whisper but I doubt he will hear me.
"Yeah, princess?" Oh he heard me. Huh.
"It hurts." I flinch reaching down to my ankle.
"I know." He whispers pulling my hand back. "We are going to the hospital. It'll all be ok."
"Please don't leave me." I plead.
"Why would we do that?"
I can't think of a reasonable answer, "Just don't leave me with Harry." I say.
"Never, baby girl." I nod letting sleep consume me.

Edited march 26 2017