Chapter 2: Continuation

"Hello? Helloooooooo? Jake where the hell are you?"

And the call drops.

Well this is just great

Yeah that stupid brother you have is just freaking great.

I head out into the school's parking lot as a chill runs through my spine.

It's so cold

No shit Sherlock

I look around hoping my brother's black Mercedes pops out.

You can't do this to me. Not today, please

While I'm looking around I notice a pink paper hanging on the main door of the school.

Volleyball try-outs!

When: Tuesday, October 23rd

Time: Right after school until 5 pm

Requirements: Bring a water bottle, Wear spandex shorts and sneakers, and Have a parent's consent form filled out

Glee fills me up inside. Volleyball has always been a sport I've loved and I've always been quite competitive. This gives me a chance to prove to everyone that I'm not some "sick and mental" girl. 

I take a photo of the sheet and put a reminder.

Wow so you're shitty brother decides to not show up, you better start walking.

I pop on my headphones and turn on my Alt-J playlist. 

I start walking down the cool road of East Burgindale when a car approaches me.

The person on the passenger side begins to roll down their window.

"YO SHAWTY? Your ass is out of this worrrrld. Let me get a piece of you" he shouts.

"Fuck you" I say bitterly.

Who the hell is this??

In an instant my face is splashed with something cold and wet.

I wipe my eyes furiously and notice the red paint on my hand when a bucket of bandages is thrown on me.

A flash blocks my vision but I'm still able to make out two figures before they drive away.

Andrew and Heather.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I finally arrive to the front of my house, I take a look at myself in the window.

Isn't this just fucking great

I'm soaked from head to toe with bandages scattered all around.

Much to my dismay, I notice that my brother's car is parked. I go over to the side of the house and climb onto his balcony. My jaw begins to clench when I see him laying down on his bed on his phone.

And he couldn't even answer the phone???

That lumpy fucking potato.

I open his balcony door and he jumps up at the sight of me.

"I can expl-"

"Don't. Save it. Apparently others are more important than your little sister who just came back from a fucking mental hospital."

"Bu-"

"I don't want to hear it. Anyways while you were just here, Kevin and Heather threw paint on me and bandages." I clench my jaw even more because the thought of them pisses me off.

"Wait you're the girl?" he says turning as red as a tomato.

Jake quickly goes onto Heather's Instagram and shows me the recent photo.

Ugh, I look like complete crap.

Her caption read: "Oh look her wounds opened up again. We had to get her bandages to cover her cuts. HAHAAAA"

As I read her poisonous words rage begins to fill me up.

That narcissistic slut. I swear to god I will rip out her vocal cords and run her over with a truck.

Make her suffer even more.

"Well mom left $1000 since she's going to be gone for a bit. Think we can come up with a plan?" he says in an aggravated tone.

"I've already got one" I smirk.

A/N

Sorry I had to change someone's name