Chapter 5

Once they were at the hotel, Josh got a cab to go back home. They went up to the desk and Troy got them their room keys. Troy and Callie would be in the same room and the boys would be in the connecting rooms across the hall from them, so that they each had a bed. The bus driver would be in the room next to Troy's and Callie's.

Callie was used to the whole thing, going to meet her father and whoever he was on tour with at the moment or who was helping just while they were in town. He is willing to do which ever they need and his boss wants him to do. She usually spends a night, or more, with them. Garth Brooks, the country singer, has called her sweetheart before.

Once they were up to their rooms, Troy gave Zack a look. "Alright, you guys have fun and get to know each other. I'll be in my room, come over if you need anything." He said before letting the boys and Callie go in the connected rooms and Troy went into his and Callie's.

"Okay, let's do truth or dare!" He said to them, not really giving them a choice.

"Really? Ugh, fine." Callie complained but gave in.

"Yes! Okay, Zack, truth or dare?" Dylan asked, him and Tyler shared a similar smirk.

"Dare." He said without hesitation.

"I dare you to kiss Callie." Dylan said and Zack's face just kind of dropped. He looked over at Callie who was blushing, but he knew that she just blushed easily. Troy had told them that before she had gotten to the venue.

"Um, I switch to truth." Zack said, hoping that they would just let him switch.

"Well it's either kiss Callie or admit your feelings toward her." Tyler said and Callie just had a confused look on her face.

"W-What feelings?" She asked, her face red and Zack just looked at her, it was now or never.

"We're cousins, alright? Go ask Uncle Troy, he'll tell you the same thing." Zack said, leaving Dylan and Tyler speechless.

"That's why you love her? We thought-" Dylan began, but Zack cut him off.

"I know what you thought. That I liked her like a girlfriend." By now, Callie had gotten up and walked over to the room she shared with her father.

"Dad? Is it true? That I'm Zack's cousin? You know that I've loved them for years and you didn't think to tell me that I was related to one of them? Oh my- I thought my cousin was hot for three years..." Callie said, cutting herself off before she said anything else.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but Zack recognized me from pictures from Aunt Stephanie. So I told him that you were coming tonight. He wanted to tell you himself when the time was right, knowing how big of a fan you are of them. He didn't want to freak you out. And, um, did he tell you about the other part?" Troy asked, looking over at his daughter.

"No... What other thing? Dad?" Callie asked, she was curious, but still a bit mad that they didn't just tell her. So it's only been a few hours since she met them, but she was still mad and annoyed that they didn't just tell her from the beginning.

"Also another thing he wanted to tell you, but how would you feel about staying with us until the rest of the tour?" Callie looked over at her father shocked, just as the boys walked in.

"You're serious? I never get to stay anymore!" Callie said, obviously excited and still a bit shocked.

"Yes, you get to stay, and because the boys have only had a few concerts so far, you get to be with us for the majority of the trip." Troy answered, happy to see his daughter happy.

"Hey, I wanted to tell her." Zack complained, making everyone else laugh. He even joined in with it after a moment. Callie walked over to him and gave him a hug, hoping to cheer him up. He hugged her back and after a moment, she pulled away. Just to go and hug the other two boys.

"Okay, I'm with Uncle Troy on this. Neither one of you can be with Callie." Zack said, protectively putting an arm around her.

"Zack, I think I'm old enough to make my own decisions." Callie said, looking up at him with an eyebrow raised. "Or do you not trust me?" She joked with a smile on her face.

"No I trust you. I just don't trust them." Zack was telling the truth when talking about trusting Callie, but joking around about not trusting his two best friends.

"Hey!" Dylan and Tyler said at the same time.

Troy, Callie, and Zack started laughing. "I'm kidding. Promise. I trust you guys, but still, I can't help it if I'm protective. Just comes naturally." He said to them. He was actually happy he had that trait. It never got to the point of him ending up in a fight though, so that definitely helped, a lot. Even if he wouldn't admit it. No matter who it was with, he was just naturally protective. Could be someone he didn't even know and he would be protective. He was bullied in elementary to middle school and learned how to stand up for himself in high school. He hated being bullied so he always stood up for everyone, even if he didn't particularly like the person and that gradually turned into protectiveness.

Troy was the first one to start talking again. "Okay you guys can head back to your own rooms. It's getting late. We leave tomorrow afternoon, so Callie, you can go back to your place and pack in the morning. The boys can go with you if you all are alright with that." The boys and Callie nodded before doing a big group hug. The boys went back to their rooms and Callie got dressed in one of her father's shirts and got into the extra bed.