8

Don't hate me. This is the last chapter, but hey look on the bright side, now I can write other books. Woot! Woot! .xx

part eight

"(kinda) happily ever after"

|Ellis|

"I knew you two were going to get together," Stella commented fixing my hair a little bit. Even after a month of constant dates and perverted comments from Stella after all of them some things had just refused to change.

Antonio shut himself up sometimes, he needed constant reassurance that I loved him, he groped an excessive amount, and my curls would never be tamed no matter how much gel Stella attempted to cake in my hair.

"Shut it, and stop trying to tame this jungle of sex on my head please and thanks." I chuckled walking away from her. 

I planned something really fun for our one month anniversary because I loved seeing him shocked, it made me laugh the way his nose would crinkle and a small smile fought against the frown he tried to plaster on his face.

...

I sat at my piano and attempted to quickly perfect the keys of the song. The moment I heard the door to my house open I began to play the melody of Can't Help Falling In Love I heard him drop his keys on the table.

He slowly ascended the stairs stopping in the doorway. He took in the dark room only illuminated by candles and rose petals spread across the floor and piano. As I finished the song I glanced up, "hey there." I opened my arms for a hug.

He connected his lips to mine and grinned. "What's all this?" I handed him a box.

"This is me making a commitment so you never have to question my love again," he opened it revealing a small ring in a black box. "This is me promising myself to you."

He slid the ring on my finger and brought me closer to his body. "Heart, mind, and soul?" he whispered in my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine.

I nodded slowly, "whatever you want I promise to do whatever it takes to let you know that you are perfect Mr. Esposito." I rubbed my nose against his and let out a small squeak as his large hands grasped my ass.

"I'm going to take you up these stairs and fuck you now."

I nodded slowly, this was now my typical kind of day and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. Annoying phone calls from mom, my brother always popping in unexpectedly, Stella yelling and banging pots together and four thirty in the morning, and my body snuggled up to the man of my dreams.

All in all I lived happy, I don't know if it'll be forever but this was good enough.

Yeah so I hoped you liked it! Anywho I really hoped you enjoyed reading this as much as I writing it. More books to come, maybe. wink wink. .xx